Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

We all still like pro wrestling, no way any of us are growing as adults :lol:

Dolph 4 lyfe

you can still be an adult and like pro wrestling... but only teenage girls like dolph ziggler fam. i thought you were gonna join that adult life b... :smh:

Better full nelson, Ken Patera, Billy Jack Haynes, or Chris Masters? We all know Green Rhino's answer will be.

Patera...but he called it a swinging neckbreaker...

there is a patera/haynes match but they are both past their primes so it would be disrespectful to post as an example

El Torito is expected to join the Lucha Dragons once Los Matadores turn heel. Hornswoggle will then join Los Matadores.

Source: The King in waiting, Bryan Alvarez

Last edited:
If that's her boyfriend in the white, she definitely cheats on him. He's taking footage of the man his lady is swooning over. Disgusting.

He should have left her there like the bald guy did in the Five Heartbeats when JT gave his lady the jacket and told her to pretend that was him.

El Torito is expected to join the Lucha Dragons once Los Matadores turn heel. Hornswoggle will then join Los Matadores.

Source: The King in waiting, Bryan Alvarez

Hornswoggle can get TV time but not my man Zack Ryder. No wonder this company is losing so much money.

Last edited:
Patera...but he called it a swinging neckbreaker...

there is a patera/haynes match but they are both past their primes so it would be disrespectful to post as an example

Yes, i forgot, swining neckbreaker...funny to see Billy White Wolf would become Sheik Adnan El-Kaissie.

The match with Patera and Haynes, that was in Abrams UWF right? Who was the face/heel? Was that before Haynes masked run in WCW and his turn in Oregon?

If that's her boyfriend in the white, she definitely cheats on him. He's taking footage of the man his lady is swooning over. Disgusting.

He should have left her there like the bald guy did in the Five Heartbeats when JT gave his lady the jacket and told her to pretend that was him.
Hornswoggle can get TV time but not my man Zack Ryder. No wonder this company is losing so much money.

I will forever be a fan of yours based on the simple fact you brought up a scene from one of the greatest movies ever..
"Can't nobody sang like Eddie Kane Jr..

uwf 1990...patera was a heel, haynes, face

Interesting that Patera was a heel at the time. Wasnt so intimdating when he came back with the brown hair and non wrestler physique. Was he acknowledged as Missouri champ when he was IC Champ in the WWWF?

So with Zayn and Itami out with shoulder injuries, Balor is the next one up on the main stage? Need some surprises like Zayn last week for Cena's US Open challenges.

Man, you dont know the half. Doing the routine for about 5 months now with my stepson in getting him ready for school, etc and now about to have my own seed is beyond words at times. I know now that its not really about me or my wife, for that matter, it will be about our kids and their future. Just dont want to fail as a parent and hope that I can be half of what my parents did for me when I was a young knucklehead.

Hopin my godsister's husband can get me the Shattered Backboards, hahaha, as I go off topic. Saw your postings about it that its gonna be tough to get. Need those and the bulls colorways. Ended up keeping the trash talk huaraches. Maybe I'll wear that next week for the birth.

Better full nelson, Ken Patera, Billy Jack Haynes, or Chris Masters? We all know Green Rhino's answer will be.

Man wanting to be a good parent is half the battle. Because you'll go in having the mindset of doing anything and everything for your child. You'll be straight homie :pimp:

As for the shattered backboards, I'll be gunning for them. Hopefully I can snag at least one. Anything more will be a bonus

you can still be an adult and like pro wrestling... but only teenage girls like dolph ziggler fam. i thought you were gonna join that adult life b... :smh:

Nahhhhhh Dolph the alpha male. Only alphas respect Alphas. Betas are the ones who hate

Dolph has great talent but no one willing to back him backstage due to injuries... I hope they let him go to to Lucha Underground and give some spectacular matches.

Dolph has great talent but no one willing to back him backstage due to injuries... I hope they let him go to to Lucha Underground and give some spectacular matches.

I've accepted he's been pretty much relegated to the mid card division for life. That's good enough for me. As long as he's on my screen every week I'm happy

Man wanting to be a good parent is half the battle. Because you'll go in having the mindset of doing anything and everything for your child. You'll be straight homie :pimp:

As for the shattered backboards, I'll be gunning for them. Hopefully I can snag at least one. Anything more will be a bonus

Thank you for the encouraging words my man! Whats your plans for after graduation? I think you said you wanted to get your Master's or continue school?

The Chicago 1's, or whatever the name is, they gonna be hard to get or I'll be lucky this weekend or is it next weekend they're coming out?

That girl who touched Roman was ready...
laugh.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif
 type of dude to agree to have a 3 some with another dude if his girl asked him. 

Back
Top Bottom