Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

To be honest about DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ... I think if Top Gear kept going on... She would be The Stig's African American Cousin... All of Clarkson's intros to Stiggy fit her perfectly...

Last edited:
Morning NTWT! My buddy that used to work on the WWE magazine is in town and ended up at the same hotel as the Raw crew. Fwiw, said Charlotte and Tyler Breeze are in town.

Pot cookies > liquor pops...

Got my cookie order last night and was relaxed for GOT. Enjoy this more than the oils/wax/vape pen unless I need to get one of those pens that have the different heat settings.I think i'm still chill from the cookie.

Any good wrestling books people have read? Want to read the books about Capitol (WWWF/WWF) and the NWA, not the names of the books, but explains the origins of the respected companies.

My boy is going to Extreme Rules or whatever PPV is this sunday. Anyone have any ideas for a cool poster? He's not NT affiliated though

My boy is going to Extreme Rules or whatever PPV is this sunday. Anyone have any ideas for a cool poster? He's not NT affiliated though
LOL it's Payback. I'll be there as well. Won't be on camera though, so no point in making a NT sign. I'll be wearing my NT fitted though :nthat:

Whats up to my NTWT fam. Gonna have to catch up on the thread but congrats af1 on your graduation. I got you on a drink or few if you're ever in NYC or at Suzy's Lounge, hahaha (I kid on the latter).

8 more days til my little one is born. So much going on, havent had time to catch the nba playoffs, etc.

Over/Under TNA folds within the year?

Appreciate the kind words fam :lol: time to join adult life with yall :lol:

You excited to be a dad??

Appreciate the kind words fam :lol: time to join adult life with yall :lol:

You excited to be a dad??

Man, you dont know the half. Doing the routine for about 5 months now with my stepson in getting him ready for school, etc and now about to have my own seed is beyond words at times. I know now that its not really about me or my wife, for that matter, it will be about our kids and their future. Just dont want to fail as a parent and hope that I can be half of what my parents did for me when I was a young knucklehead.

Hopin my godsister's husband can get me the Shattered Backboards, hahaha, as I go off topic. Saw your postings about it that its gonna be tough to get. Need those and the bulls colorways. Ended up keeping the trash talk huaraches. Maybe I'll wear that next week for the birth.

Better full nelson, Ken Patera, Billy Jack Haynes, or Chris Masters? We all know Green Rhino's answer will be.

Back
Top Bottom