Wrestling Thread May 21-27 | 5/27 WWE Superstar® Brock Lesnar Appears at UFC 146, Meets w/ Dana

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Just saw the Angle/Styles match from Sacrifice, was one of the best matches of the year for me. I liked it more than Punk/Bryan.

1338117705329.gif

Okay. Actually, I suppose that is arguable.

Has anyone else re-watched Punk/Bryan. Holy balls, what a match that was.
pimp.gif

Eventhough 'Are you serious?' is a blatant 'Botchamania' rip off.. it's still pretty damn hilarious. All those fired shots
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
that "Are You Serious" vid. Those shots thrown were just so random but hilarious
laugh.gif

I'm still laughing at the shots at Tammy.."This got to be old because she's skinny.."

NTWT
Spoiler [+]
recently, NTWT aired a Supershow that unfortunately blacked out in many areas.
while i dont have a full working simulation, the following are the results of that event:

NTKOTR Quarterfinals
JNSQ def. BrasilianMami 9:18

NTKOTR Quarterfinals
The Deek def. TennHouse 14:56

we now have our full NTKOTR card ready to go*

Notes: the NTCore championship match has been moved to NTKOTR Event 
Tennhouse will also cash in his title shot against JNSQ, so possibly triple duty for Jen

NT King of the Ring 2012 (Monday, June 25th after RAW)

KOTR Semi-Finals
JNSQ vs The Deek

Fatal 4way Match. NTCore Championship
JDCurt(C) vs Hymen Man vs BKMac vs EdgarFly

KOTR Semi-Finals
4Wrestling vs ITO

NTercontinental Championship
JNSQ(c) vs TennHouse

Singles Match
BrasilianMami vs. Rusty ShackelFord

Ladder Match. U.S. Championship
Peep Game(c) vs GHIMS

NT King of the Ring Finals
? vs ?

NTWT Championship
Hombrelobo(c) vs Veintisiete

*card subject to change

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The TLC PPV in December will take place at the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
Might have to get tickets for that.

CM Punk and Roddy Piper both commented on Piper being left off the top spot of WWE’s “Top 25 Masters of the Micâ€

Originally Posted by diew its james

do you know if theres a date set for that PPV?
12/16 anyone that needs the presale info pm me and i'll fwd the email once I get it.

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

12/16 anyone that needs the presale info pm me and i'll fwd the email once I get it.

yea, p.m me when u get info too, might just go. barclays is about 45 min. in train for me so this could be the first wrestling event i would go to.

That TLC ppv sounds intrigue although I'm down here.

It would be somewhat tough because trying to make that trip and then Mania is iffy with my current job. Smh.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

yea, p.m me when u get info too, might just go. barclays is about 45 min. in train for me so this could be the first wrestling event i would go to.

same here. i got finals before and after that weekend though so i might not make it, would love to go though since im one train ride away

I have prevented the NT KotR crown from being tainted with the red vomit of a 4loko abuser in Tennhouse. You are all welcome.

Thanks GHIMS
pimp.gif
And after NTKOTR, you'll be like Rey Mysterio now, drugged up and sitting on the sidelines injured waiting for your eventual release

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Finally getting around to seeing Richards/Elgin 5* match.

Here's a link if you wanna check it out.

wrassln 
pimp.gif
 also,  finally got to see  PWG bola 2011 man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Thanks GHIMS
pimp.gif
And after NTKOTR, you'll be like Rey Mysterio now, drugged up and sitting on the sidelines injured waiting for your eventual release

laugh.gif
i cant wait when im holding the title and u are back doing dark matches

I was wondering when they were gonna open the Barclays Center would open up since the last time I saw it it seemed to be done.

I know where i'll be on 12/16.

WWE need summer slam to be outdoors again

'12 & '13 are in the staples center but try to do '14 at yankee stadium or citi field

would be
pimp.gif

If JTG it still around when they make it to Brookyln (i'm sure he will) I'll make a huge Push JTG sign lol

guys, if 4w is not here tomorrow (assuming he will be doing something on memorial day) do we continue posting on this thread or will someone create a new one?

Back
Top Bottom