Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

I really appreciate JBL's name dropping. Muta last week. Dusty, Hogan, WCW Austin and WCW "Undertaker." Keep it up

Yup. Burying is just part of it. HHH trains with him too

Correct. Triple H also had him work with Rock when he was getting in wrestling shape and Rock gave him an endorsement. So considering he's BFF with Triple H like Sheamus...maybe he won't bury him too bad. :lol:

Remember though, it took a steel pipe beating pre-match, and 9 Brogue Kicks for Sheamus to pick up that win against him :rofl:

I don't think del rio's bump on the ring post was supposed to sound like that :x

Pause at Big E going spread eagle with his attire. His balls are going to pop out one day.

Big E :pimp: :pimp: Unlike Ahmed Johnson, he is actually aware of his attire being in his ***

Hmmmmm....Big E victory, Ryback in the title scene, Shield with the belts, "Axell" rebranding, and maybe a hint of an O'Neil push....I'm interested

Anyone think more Heyman guys will be revealed tonight in a beat down of trips? I don't see any way Curtis wins clean.

didnt know ryback joined aces & 8s
He got his cut 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Just call him joe hennig. The **** they have to call him Curtis axel for? Plus he's like 35 already.
Had no clue he was up there in age. Dude turns 34 this October.
laugh.gif

They'll never let him rock with his government name. You know how WWE wants to own every part of your soul.
Anyone think more Heyman guys will be revealed tonight in a beat down of trips? I don't see any way Curtis wins clean.
didnt think of this but very possible
I think the focus is strictly on Axel but this would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom