Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

What a great match, all these dudes have great chemistry in the ring with each other.

Watching how the Shield's been clearly shows the booking team isn't completely inept. If only they could channel that energy to the rest of the programming.

Roman Fatu has some short arms man
laugh.gif
That sort of bothers me too.
laugh.gif
With his build, he should also be a few inches taller (SUPER pause).

The Shield though.
pimp.gif
The one thing WWE can do no wrong about.

Last edited:
That sort of bothers me too. :lol: With his build, he should also be a few inches taller (SUPER pause).

The Shield though. :pimp: The one thing WWE can do no wrong about.
Yea, I see that too. It is almost as if he is a 6'2 dwarf or something. He looks like he SHOULD be taller. If that makes sense. :lol: - He is a big dude but he isn't THAT tall.

Trust me when I tell you champ as I saw up close and personal at Verizon Center in April. AJ is ironing board/pancake status. Saying the word "mass" and AJ in the same sentence is a sin is ever I heard of one.
Yea you know folks misuse the word MASS on NT.

Mass by nature means MASSIVE.

Nothing about her butt is MASSIVE,

Now, she has some little cheeks/cuff back there. Cute lil butt,but MASS? Nah no where near.

100% agreed and truth.

I follow Layla on Instagram, but for every 1 good picture she posts, she posts literally 50 pictures that just clog my damn feed.

Back
Top Bottom