Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

Lol..I know everyone is partial to Ambrose..i just think Rollins has improved the most in terms of talking about the Shield

Why not give Titus O'neil the win there?  You have Darren Young interfering.  Titus steals a win.  Maybe you start making a new star.

Second consecutive week D. Bry makes the most out of the hot tag. Crowd loses their **** once he's in and he brings the right change of pace into the match.

I hope they don't Cesaro him once he gets his singles run.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was NOT the same reaction that Brock Lesnar got in his debut.  ******g Michael McGuillicutty.

Trust me when I tell you champ as I saw up close and personal at Verizon Center in April. AJ is ironing board/pancake status. Saying the word "mass" and AJ in the same sentence is a sin is ever I heard of one.
Yea you know folks misuse the word MASS on NT.

Mass by nature means MASSIVE.

Nothing about her butt is MASSIVE,

Now, she has some little cheeks/cuff back there. Cute lil butt,but MASS? Nah no where near.

Second consecutive week D. Bry makes the most out of the hot tag. Crowd loses their **** once he's in and he brings the right change of pace into the match.

He has been doing this for about a month now. I asked yall if anyone has noticed how HARD he goes when he gets tagged in. Total Non-Stop Action :nerd:

HHH getting his heat back (for no reason) and burying the new guy in the same segment!  Vintage Triple H!

Same here :smh:

I'm gonna assume something involving Big Show/Orton/Khali is coming up after this match, so I'll hop in the shower then, and this match :pimp: :pimp: crowd is feeling it

Completely emasculate Curtis Axel in his first segment.  Remember the last time they did something like this?  Stone Cold stunned the hell out of Big Andy.

Freaking awful.

Don't tell me that people don't want to see WRESTLING on a damn wrestling card. Cut out all the soap opera nonsense man. @WWE Good match

Back
Top Bottom