Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

I remember during that match, Mike hit a over the top rope dive to Tanaka and Joey said something along the lines of, "it's a shame he didn't take his own life." I never looked at that match the same after I realized what he said.

Mike Awesome was the perfect guy for ECW... He could work the style and just come off as a huge douche...

Listening to KO on the Y2J podcast... Mentioned that WWE does 3 day tryouts... Him and a couple other ROH guys were there, but they had an ROH show on day 3... he said ROH and WWE came to an agreement to let them go to the show... I found that super interesting that the two companies even talked...

Chick on the left of sasha in the first pic is a lance storm student from Australia I think and is supposedly really good. And the chick on the right is from shimmer.

Sasha looks great in those pics.

Mike Awesome was one of my favorite big men in the early 00s. Really wanted him to get a real shot in the WWE. He tore his knee up and fell so for that he lost a 5 minute match to Bull Buchanan on Velocity. His ONS 05 match was so good that Joey Styles finally shut his *** up about Awesome leaving ECW.

Link me to the latest NTWT podcast, I need something to listen to while I makes some omelets.

"I bet Jesse sounds like a kitty cat" :lol: :rofl:

Ya'll do have similar voices which is pretty funny. NTWT Basham Brothers Twin Magic :smokin

Last edited:
Today's the day fellas

To see if Dfly will come through with the NTWT PPV or push it till next fall...

Ya'll killed Dolph on this podcast like ya'll killed Rosa on the previous :rofl: :rofl: "Lana kissed a JOBBER, a JOBBER, not even John Cena, she may as well have kissed Fandango" :lol:

Ya'll killed Dolph on this podcast like ya'll killed Rosa on the previous :rofl: :rofl: "Lana kissed a JOBBER, a JOBBER, not even John Cena, she may as well have kissed Fandango" :lol:
jobbers clowning other jobbers is pointless.more of a reason not to listen until my dude john2street gets on there

Ya'll killed Dolph on this podcast like ya'll killed Rosa on the previous
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Lana kissed a JOBBER, a JOBBER, not even John Cena, she may as well have kissed Fandango"
laugh.gif
Pass
Sasha looks great in those pics.

She always does
"I bet Jesse sounds like a kitty cat"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nope pass

Back
Top Bottom