Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

DeliriousCarelessAdouri-size_restricted.gif

XaIhuPFE.gif

nYfGdKWc.gif

I'm guessing the ec match will be cena, styles, wyatt, corbin,ziggler, swagger.

Cena dropping the title.

Who does he face at wm33?

Corbin?

Swagger? For the love of gawd why? I only see him on Wood's YT page. :smh:

I mean put in Crews or put in AND I had to look this up but didn't realize Kane was on Smackdown :lol: but no to Swagger.

Is Dean and Miz going to Mania as well? I'm actually okay with at some point Miz getting back into the World title picture he's been solid with the IC belt ( two years he's been with the belt right?) also Maryse has boosted up his heel role as well. Reward that man!

Last edited:
I'm guessing the ec match will be cena, styles, wyatt, corbin,ziggler, swagger.

Cena dropping the title.

Who does he face at wm33?

Corbin?

Swagger? For the love of gawd why? I only see him on Wood's YT page. :smh:

I mean put in Crews or put in AND I had to look this up but didn't realize Kane was on Smackdown :lol: but no to Swagger.

Is Dean and Miz going to Mania as well? I'm actually okay with at some point Miz getting back into the World title picture he's been solid with the IC belt (one or and also Maryse has boosted up his heel role as well. Reward that man!

hope vince rewards dean, miz, and aj at WM. those guys carried SDLIVE and talking smack. throw in ellsworth and heath and give them a mania moment.
tuesdays been the A show

That Samoa Joe debut was pretty good. Keeps Seth and H away from each other and adds to the storyline. Not to mention, it sets up Joe as one of the top guys.

Raw literally put me to sleep.

Woke up to find out that my dude Tongan Jeff finally debuted on the main roster.
pimp.gif

In other news, I knew I did piss poor in the Rumble survey but

Didn't watch Raw at all besides the Samoa Joe debut. Just played NBA 2k17 most of the night

My WWE interest has died off a bit.

Thankfully NJPW, WCPW, Evolve and PWG exist.

Brock Lesnar's mystique has been greatly tarnished.

He was rolling as champion after destroying Cena that time. He looked strong pummeling Orton last year. But, it seems like Vince is punishing him for testing PED positive for UFC 200.

I know it's been said numerous times that Lesnar doesn't care about his record just about his bank account...which is fine.

But for me as a viewer and a fan, why should I continue to care about him? He's been washed by Goldberg 2x in the past few months. He still has Heyman do all his talking. We need to see some action. Him not being in or near the title picture is a joke. That's what his focus should be. He's a real fighter. You either want the title or you want to hurt and destroy people.

They need to start booking him better before people stop caring.

Back
Top Bottom