Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

Crowd definitely blew it's load early on and know he is there, thus the lack of desire to hijack

Brie Bella has a beautiful dropkick

I don't think Bella deserves to have that match as a finisher. Liable to hurt someone. I mean why are YOU doing THAT move? That is a heel move. A Big man's move. You are neither.

When Rock came back from hiatus he was boo'ed too. Tista just needs to own it and put Bryan over

They could easily turn Cena heel right now but that's probably gonna happen. Same with when Hogan wanted a heel turn

Brie Bella has a beautiful dropkick

I don't think Bella deserves to have that match as a finisher. Liable to hurt someone. I mean why are YOU doing THAT move? That is a heel move. A Big man's move. You are neither.

Total Divas says otherwise :lol: It's still funny how they attempt to lump in the wrestling events with Total Divas. Cameron, Eva Marie, and the Bellas are all the most unlikable females on the show, yet they're being paraded on Raw/Sd/etc as faces.

Total Divas says otherwise :lol: It's still funny how they attempt to lump in the wrestling events with Total Divas. Cameron, Eva Marie, and the Bellas are all the most unlikable females on the show, yet they're being paraded on Raw/Sd/etc as faces.

+Natalya

Let's see if Vince and Shovel can bring back the magic of the first hour in this final hour..

This match is now? With BOO-Tista's conditioning it will be over by 10:10? 

What else do they have planned besides Cenas boring promo to fill an hour?

Was Batista known as a good promo guy during his initial run with WWE?

:lol: No. He didn't talk much as a heel in Evolution, he was very bland as a face between 05-mid-08, then turned into an amazing douchebag heel that he should have been brought back as in the first place

Back
Top Bottom