Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

Soooooooo why did he get wheeled off with his knee iced up then they switch it up midweek and said it was a groin injury? His nuts that big when they hurt they go down to his knee? :lol:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I went overboard on wwe network viewing yesterday, a great hangover cure, that I am not sure I can watch wrestling for the next 8 months

When did they mention punk? Or what did they say? Was it before the nxt promo? Cause that's what I'm seeing right now

When did they mention punk? Or what did they say? Was it before the nxt promo? Cause that's what I'm seeing right now
Matthews was addressing the chants. He said that he hasn't been seen since the Royal Rumble and they're in his hometown of Chicago.

How soon does raw get uploaded to Hulu plus ? Won't be able to watch it live tonight unless you can stream it through the network from the iPad

Matthews mentioning Punk is interesting but I wouldn't take anything said on the preshow as a definite that Punk is there tonight.  If Michael Cole says something on Raw, that's a different story.

Back
Top Bottom