Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

20140303_Large_Raw_Preview_Bryan_Batista_L.jpg

A very big night on Raw tonight.
  • Daniel Bryan v Batista
  • The Shield v The Wyatt Family
  • Will CM Punk return???

NTWT WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Prediction Contest Results
  • 96 entrants
  • 1000 possible points
  • 537 average score
  • 41% correctly predicted 7 matches
  • 24% correctly predicted Big E v Jack Swagger as the PPV Opener
  • 27% correctly predicted ZERO title changes
  • 70% correctly predicted Hulk Hogan would be mentioned on the broadcast.  98% correctly predicted Sting would NOT be mentioned.
  • 93% correctly predicted Big E would defeat Jack Swagger.
  • 81% correctly predicted Titus O'Neil would defeat Darren Young.
  • 39% correctly predicted the New Age Outlaws would defeat The Usos.
  • 98% correctly predicted Batista would defeat ADR. 76% correctly predicted he would wear the Air Jordan XX8.  75% predicted the match would go more than 6 minutes.
  • 90% correctly predicted The Wyatt Family would defeat The Shield.  15% correctly predicted Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt would have their first physical interaction within 0:01-4:00 minutes.
  • 15% correctly predicted Sheamus and Cesaro would start the EC Match.  63% correctly predicted a LEXAN GLASS POD would be broken (c'mon, this happens every single year).  22% correctly predicted Randy Orton would be the final person to enter the match.  20% correctly predicted Sheamus would be the first person eliminated from the match (65% predicted Christian).  84% correctly predicted Randy Orton would leave as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
Congratulations to the Elimination Chamber PPV Prediction Contest winner, KiLLaBaPi, with an impressive 775 points, beating out the second place winner by 55 points.  Even more impressively, KiLLaBaPi, is now the overall PPV Prediction Contest leader, jumping out to a 200 point lead after just two PPVs.

We will be back for WrestleMania in a few weeks which is worth 2000 points, twice as many points as any other PPV.

The overall PPV Prediction Contest standings can be viewed here:

...  ... 

Last edited:
Second Place is the first last place......ugh. lol.

CM Punk chants starting early........

I hope this crowd pulls through and hijacks this show!!! Only raw I'll stay up late for. I'll be suffering tomorrow morning for work

Hope punk comes through with that scenario or deal someone posted. Comes out for a full unscripted promo. Has FULL control of creative. Turns heel and feuds with dbry leading to a main event at wm31.

But ultimately I feel I will get disappointed and see no punk. They're tryna stack this raw to mask no punk

Last edited:
Meltzer just did a radio update on a different subject, but he did mention Punk.  He said there are no confirmed sightings of Punk in the building, but even if he is there, WWE will have him hidden in a dark limo to keep it a surprise to everyone.

How many here think punks going to show?

I dont think so, no real reason behind, i just dont see it.

Man I am like the Barry Horrible-Witz in these Prediction Contests.

#WWENetwork working on t hat XBOX man

That Rollins save last Monday was epic :pimp: had me geeked!!! I was super happy when someone posted that vince confirmed all 3 will be singles stars. Love the shield. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom