Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

I asked a question earlier that some good response, so I'll ask another..Who is not in the HOF that deserves it the most?..(Sting don't count cause he's not with WWE yet)..

I gotta go with The Fabulous Freebirds, then Rick Rude, followed closely by Owen Hart..

Scott Razor :pimp: It was alwas a toss up between him and Owen as my favorite wrestlers to never win the top title
I was saying the same thing when it was originally reported that razor was gonna get inducted to the hall of fame. Mr Perfect is probably #3 on that list for me.

I asked a question earlier that some good response, so I'll ask another..Who is not in the HOF that deserves it the most?..(Sting don't count cause he's not with WWE yet)..

I gotta go with The Fabulous Freebirds, then Rick Rude, followed closely by Owen Hart..

Randy Savage doesn't exist now?

Number 1 choice will always be Macho Man.

They're giving away their Championship match for free next week.. a week before the actual title match?

0 sense.                                                                                                                                                                                                          
the championship match at mania isn't one on one, it's a triple threat.

Randall Savage

Aware, but the main build has been them two since RR.. just a dumb decision.

The "build" has been them tossing NT-quality insults back and for at each other :lol: Just horrible

It's also obviously gonna not even be a match..maybe 3 min followed by some cluster-**** ending with HHH and Bryan to close the show

Owen. Macho man. And of course...Barry Horowitz. OG jobber status. If more real answers come to mind I'll post. British bulldog maybe? If he isn't in already, they've inducted quite a few peeps over the years.

I, honestly, forgot about Slim Jim Guy..But I still say the Freebirds deserve it before him..

That's Zack Ryder in the Scooby suit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The damn yellow lights back for Sin Cara 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom