Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

QhN7B.jpg

Wilt was both their fathers

They're giving away their Championship match for free next week.. a week before the actual title match?

0 sense.

Scott Razor :pimp: It was alwas a toss up between him and Owen as my favorite wrestlers to never win the top title

has there been any news on how razor is doing with the rehab since he and ddp did the video of him being in rehab out here in atlanta?

RT @TurnbuckleMag: I think #wwe is saving the "Scott Hall" HOF induction for when the NWO gets in because that faction eventually will. #wwe #raw

Yay for Razor. Well deserved in my opinion. One of my childhood favs always. Was playing 2k14 today. Razor's Edged my brother in law through the hell in the cell and he landed on a chair in the ring. Lulz were had.

"Scott Hall's crowning achievement is being in the ring with Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania X"

I think the quote was "Scott Hall's greatest moment/crowning achievement was being in the ring at WM X when Shawn Michaels wrestled a ladder".. :lol:

I pretty much always agree with what Flair says because he's done it all and seen it all, but he couldn't be more wrong about Scott Hall..I think he's a tad bitter over how much power Hall and Nash had in WCW..Not to mention how much my boy Razor was making..Little bit of sour grapes on Naitch's part..

"Scott Hall's crowning achievement is being in the ring with Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania X"

Thats pretty much what they said about Scott before they were on decent terms again.

"Shawn went out and had a ***** match with a ladder, there just happened to be another guy in the ring." :lol: :smh:

I'll forever remember the moment when Razor lost to the 1-2-3 Kid

I was at my grandparents watching with my grandfather and I was stunned

Why is he going in as Razor Ramon and not just Scott Hall?

But, congratulations to the Bad Guy. My favorite wrestler growing up in the mid 90's

Back
Top Bottom