Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns are the clear favorites for the next top guy. Bray Wyatt is ahead of Reigns right now, whos still pretty green as a singles wrestler and lacking the mic skills but it's obvious Reigns got that look they love.
Man I can't imagine Bray being on Regis and Cathy Lee. Won't be him. :lol:

Roman, I guess. But honestly, he doesn't have enough personality. I don't know. I think yall underestimate how valuable THOSE dudes are. Last 30 years.

Andre
Hulk
Rock/Stones
Cena

I don't know man. Maybe there won't be a "next one" anytime soon and the company rides Cena forever, (No Bella)

I really appreciate all the well wishes from everyone on my trip.  I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how things are going down there.  My biggest fear right now (aside from not having my cats with me) is that I won't have internet access the first weekend and will have problems watching WrestleMania.

Going to AAA shows is also high on my list of things to do down there.  I'm really excited to see a show.

With that said, I'm starting Raw now.

Last edited:
They need to have Cena take a major losing streak like they did MVP. Just cause I don't care for his character. He's been the same since 05

Man I can't imagine Bray being on Regis and Cathy Lee. Won't be him. :lol:

Roman, I guess. But honestly, he doesn't have enough personality. I don't know. I think yall underestimate how valuable THOSE dudes are. Last 30 years.

Andre
Hulk
Rock/Stones
Cena

I don't know man. Maybe there won't be a "next one" anytime soon and the company rides Cena forever, (No Bella)

By top guy I just meant Wyatt is gonna be the #1 heel going forward. For the next top face/representative of the company, theres really only Roman Reigns.

Dolph couldve had a chance as far as skills and look go but he's been in the dog house for wayyy too long and he's also turning 34 this year so he really only has a handful of peak years left.

Last edited:
I really appreciate all the well wishes from everyone on my trip.  I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how things are going down there.  My biggest fear right now (aside from not having my cats with me) is that I won't have internet access the first weekend and will have problems watching WrestleMania.

Going to AAA shows is also high on my list of things to do down there.  I'm really excited to see a show.

With that said, I'm starting Raw now.

Good luck man.

Normally I hate the CM Punk chants since he walked out, but Stephanie HATES CM Punk, so that amused me.

I work for a major chemical company.  I'm currently in I/S but my role in Mexico will be in HR.  It's kind of like an exchange program type deal that I'm doing where I go to another country and job role for the experience.

So Jesse + Mexico...

Breaking%20Bad%20410.jpg

I kid, :lol:

I work for a major chemical company.  I'm currently in I/S but my role in Mexico will be in HR.  It's kind of like an exchange program type deal that I'm doing where I go to another country and job role for the experience.

Not to derail but how long of a term are you going to be in mexico for ? My job wants mr to go train in new zealand for a few months than go to saudi .You have a pretty dope pad in Philly from the pics . didn't really read every page

Kevin Sullivan

RT @SullivanBooks: People tweeting about "Brodie Lee" during Luke Harper matches is one of my biggest pet peeves. #Raw

This Wyatt family is becoming the best thing in WWE..Even when a couple of yall told me I was trippin', I just knew they'd become something fun to watch..

Back
Top Bottom