Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

tumblr_n2yw2lvm3g1sdgkjeo1_250.png
tumblr_n2yw2lvm3g1sdgkjeo2_250.png

I would wear that shirt when I come back from my pec injury.

Give me you guys' thoughts on this..Who replaces John Cena when his run is over?..Seems like he's only got about another 1 1/2 to 2 yrs. left as "the man" in WWE, so who's the guy they get to be the next Hogan/Austin/Rock/Cena?

Brad Maddox

I don't think there will be a clear cut "Guy" when Cena leaves. It will mostly take some time for someone to emerge. My guess is Reigns

Give me you guys' thoughts on this..Who replaces John Cena when his run is over?..Seems like he's only got about another 1 1/2 to 2 yrs. left as "the man" in WWE, so who's the guy they get to be the next Hogan/Austin/Rock/Cena?
2 years left? Why do you say that?

On MLW they always talk about who will take over. MSL always says whoever it is isn't in wrestling right now. Well they aren't in the main limelight.

:pimp: when Cena slides in the ring. Not better than Paul London though.

Bo Dallas

Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns are the clear favorites for the next top guy. Bray Wyatt is ahead of Reigns right now, whos still pretty green as a singles wrestler and lacking the mic skills but it's obvious Reigns got that look they love.

If I was a kid, I'd be creeped out like a mother ****** by the Wyatts

I used to be scared **** -less of Mankind growing up when he was doin his thing vs. Undertaker in 96-97

Scooby Doo!?!? where is @jdcurt2?

I remember how much he hated when they had the ninja turtles in the sky box :lol:

Back
Top Bottom