Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Are they really trying to push Ramon Reigns as the new face of the WWE? dude sucks on the mic. Lacks charisma and just stiff as hell.

And Idk why, but I have the biggest crush on Paige. I'd risk it alll for that pale skinded gawddess

Are they really trying to push Ramon Reigns as the new face of the WWE? dude sucks on the mic. Lacks charisma and just stiff as hell.

And Idk why, but I have the biggest crush on Paige. I'd risk it alll for that pale skinded gawddess
roman actually has a ton of charisma. it's just the **** they have him saying isn't his style.

raw was good. but it doesn't feel like a wrestlemania buildup. it will never happen but if they only had 8 ppv and made raw 2 hours . it would instantly make the product better. also I'm guessing they scrapped the goldust Cody angle due to it getting little to no reaction at fast lane

Bruhhhhhhhhh these entrances at WM this year gonna be epic

sHHHovelUHH 
pimp.gif

RUSEV 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

STINGERRRRR

BRAE

TAKER!!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
eek.gif

Son thats an hr and a half already. They gonna be their own chapter on the WWE network playbacks  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

LMAOOOO all we need is The Sandmans ECW entrance thru the crowd to finish off the holy grail of ridiculously long entrances
MANNN 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

They could prob fit a divas match in as he coming down

Back
Top Bottom