Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler 2m2 minutes ago
Holy cow! it's my buddy STING!!!!
and he JUST HIT A
HELLUVA ZIGGLER SPLASH!!!
haha #RAW #Sting

So it was Dolph's voice over last week :lol:

what day is the majority of tall going to the ROH show in philly? I can get tickets to either day. but is it gonna be the same show? or whateber?

Unrelated but that Gunman movie looks kinda hot. Hows that Sting & Orton interview going tho? Too lazy to turn on the network especially with the bad connection Ive had to it lately smh

Can anyone recommend me to a site that sells the WWF old school titles with the WWF logo preferable intercontinental and the heavyweight title?

what day is the majority of tall going to the ROH show in philly? I can get tickets to either day. but is it gonna be the same show? or whateber?

Im going to both shows and its for the same ppv but idk whos performing on both days. Its so weird how they did it this year

Bruhhhhhhhhh these entrances at WM this year gonna be epic

sHHHovelUHH 
pimp.gif

RUSEV 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

STINGERRRRR

BRAE

TAKER!!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
eek.gif

Son thats an hr and a half already. They gonna be their own chapter on the WWE network playbacks  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Bruhhhhhhhhh these entrances at WM this year gonna be epic

sHHHovelUHH :pimp:

RUSEV :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

STINGERRRRR

BRAE

TAKER!!! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :wow:

Son thats an hr and a half already. They gonna be their own chapter on the WWE network playbacks  :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:  :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:  

LMAOOOO all we need is The Sandmans ECW entrance thru the crowd to finish off the holy grail of ridiculously long entrances

Im going to both shows and its for the same ppv but idk whos performing on both days. Its so weird how they did it this year
yea I guess it's bc it only holds I think 2k-2500 people so they can make double money. I guess I'm gettin both nights then. I already got the hookup for nxt when it gets there. tryin to get front row. maybe if I can hook up my nt buddies I will do so.

Back
Top Bottom