Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

Laughing @ Jericho talking about punks sister.. I honestly thought jericho was going to talk about mama punk..

Is WWE really trying get the older crowd back?

That was good. It was so mature. It was so raw. It was attitudinal!

Originally Posted by PLVN

Convenient camera angle for when PUnk dropped that first curse...
All part of the plan.
laugh.gif

One thing that's
pimp.gif
about Wrestlemania season is they always let the boys get away with more than usual. Especially guys like Punk/Jericho who do their own thing.

4w, I think you're the only one who doesn't like where the storyline is going bro. And the "best in the world" is still being kept relevant.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Laughing @ Jericho talking about punks sister.. I honestly thought jericho was going to talk about mama punk..
when Jericho said "however" I thought he was gonna say something about Punk's mom as well that would have been even more
eek.gif
 worthy

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

4w, I think you're the only one who doesn't like where the storyline is going bro. And the "best in the world" is still being kept relevant.

Word up. They keep bringing it up every week regardless of the mind games being played.

rhodes should have used the Wrestlemania 2000 match where show barely lasted 4 minutes in a 37 minute, fatal 4way match.
laugh.gif

i stumbled upon the wwe.com roster page like 2 weeks ago and it's surprisingly very sleek and user friendly.
i was actually intrigued to stay and view more superstar pages.

Otunga should get black leather boots for that attire. White is cool from time to time THOUGH. Make him look more heelish.

DAT BUSINESS COAT.
pimp.gif

i wish santino would get promo time.

dude is gold on the mic with his gimmick.

mispronouncing every superstars' name. "david togunda" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

American Reunion has to have been produced by WWE films. Only explanation.

Wait until they cast Hornswoggle in the Leprechaun reboot.

Back
Top Bottom