Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

I kind of wanted to hear what 'Taker would say about Paul there. Ruthless for them to go with Punk interrupting instead.

If I recall correctly, Undertaker didnt do much talking last year during the WM build.

"Where's PC CM PUNK!!!!!"

Storyline would've been better if *debut kane* was angry instead of *hug it out Kane..*

Last edited:
Great opening segment.  Punk did exactly what he needed to do, and he still couldn't get fans to turn on him.

Anyone else have just a little bit of a feeling that Punk may beat Taker at Mania??

No joke, I completely forgot about Kane's connection to Bearer.

I'm banking on Kane/Punk tonight and 'Taker comes out for the save, ending Raw with a pose in the middle of the ring.

Great opening segment.  Punk did exactly what he needed to do, and he still couldn't get fans to turn on him.

Anyone else have just a little bit of a feeling that Punk may beat Taker at Mania??
I may be one of the only ones hoping for it.

- ProWrestling.net is reporting the attitude in the TNA locker room is in bad shape depsite having a successful weekend after the Lockdown pay-per-view.

The report noted the new television taping structure and payment policy, which states that talent only gets paid for a single appearance. With the switch to one live show and a second taped show every other week, talent are upset they will be losing money compared to being paid weekly on the previous weekly taping schedule.

PW.net went on to say this new taping/payment agreement may affect up to 80 percent of the TNA roster, and several stars are waiting for their contracts to expire so they can renegotiate the language in their deals. It was noted in the report that while it's unfair that talent is missing out on a payday for working two shows, TNA is technically not doing anything illegal with the current agreements they have in place.
Wow.  That is incredibly grimey.  A lot of these guys don't get paid a ton to begin with.  And with TNA contracts, it prevents you from working from working basically any indy dates.  If any of the guys took this to court, I bet they would win.  They're working one night but it's for two weeks worth of work.

Roman is the best man in the WWE using the spear right now. The 2nd best man is Kaitlyn.

Last edited:
Part of me wants Taker to win because of the legacy but then part of me wants to see Punk become the main guy, see him ascend to legend status by breaking the streak.

Part of me wants Taker to win because of the legacy but then part of me wants to see Punk become the main guy, see him ascend to legend status by breaking the streak.

Punk is never going to be the main guy..Not as long as JC has a breath left in his body..

Back
Top Bottom