Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

I really want the goat face one tho.

Last edited:
I really hope triple h beats Bryan in wrestlemania just to see how the reaction with Batista orton will be later that night..
It's gonna be epic I think for the first time we may see garbage thrown into the ring or have the crowd walk out into the halls of the superdome..
That alone to me will have a bigger impact than Bryan winning it at mania which is expected to happen so why not give it to him on Monday night raw
Or even the next ppv

Last edited:
WCW vs The World Eddie Guerrero :x :lol: I thought it was the coldest wrestling game ever, til I replayed it about 3 years after it came out. It had like 80 characters and nothing else.
tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo1_250.gif
tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo2_250.gif

tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo3_250.gif
tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo4_250.gif

tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo5_250.gif
tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo6_250.gif

Wcw vs The World was the one on ps right? That was the worst :lol:

I used to do work on World Tour for 64 with Eddy G and Hall tho

is the undertaker brock match the only taker wrestle mania match where we know the streak is gonna stay ? brock has no chance of ending the streak
I was actually thinking about this last night. Like we know the streak isn't gonna be planned to end. But I'm a little scared for Taker just off Brock's style. He gonna be taking A LOT of big bumps most likely throughout the match. And if they're gonna try to live up to Takers usual WM match quality I would imagine hes gonna have to kick out of at least 1 F5 possible 2. 

I just hope UTs body can take the punishment Brock's reckless/spastic style dishes out. He not exactly conscious of other people while he's out there. 

Kane's WWE Days Reportedly Numbered

He's looking to retire...

Kane has started a new insurance company with his wife in Knoxville, Tennessee that offers automotive, home, motorcycle, RV, boat, life and commercial insurance alongside retirement planning. He has been telling friends that he has been planning to retire from the ring for a while now, but is having trouble with walking away from the money. He will continue to wrestle as long as he can make good paychecks.

He has also expressed interest in running for public office as a Libertarian candidate down the road.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Wcw vs The World was the one on ps right? That was the worst :lol:

I used to do work on World Tour for 64 with Eddy G and Hall tho
WCW vs. the World is the grandfather to WCW/NWO World TOur. That was a good game man. For time time it came out the movesets were DEEP. I loved the game. I loved the music.

I know since the #WWENetwork has been out you dudes haven't been listening to PODCASTS. But if you never listened to the Stone Cold Joey Styles 2 Part interview, please do.

WCW vs The World Eddie Guerrero :x :lol: I thought it was the coldest wrestling game ever, til I replayed it about 3 years after it came out. It had like 80 characters and nothing else.
tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo1_250.gif
tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo2_250.gif

tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo3_250.gif
tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo4_250.gif

tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo5_250.gif
tumblr_mdf3vr5B9J1rka1sjo6_250.gif
What game is the middle right from?

Anyone else watching the Legends of Wrestling show on the Network?..I wish they had more than 4 of them up cause I could listen to guys in the business talk about wrestling all day long..

Back
Top Bottom