Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

DefensiveAngryBluewhale.gif

is anyone else on their iPhone keep gettin brought to the App Store every other minute from this site? or just me?

Y'all bring up charity like he's the only one doing it backstage. Make a Wish is a request based charity. He has no choice but to do it. How does it look to say no to a dying kid? You don't think other guys in the back want that opportunity? Please.

Anybody read David Shoemaker's book, "The Squared Circle"?

Might pick it up, heard it's really good. I love listening to the dude speak and his Grantland writing is great.

In the middle of it right now. It's awesome. Dude's storytelling ability is remarkable. Highly recommend it.

Pull your skirts down. Y'all the same cats who call Edge a legend. He's no legend or all time great to me. Mark Henry and Goldust have been around a long time too. They're legends?

Y'all bring up charity like he's the only one doing it backstage. Make a Wish is a request based charity. He has no choice but to do it. How does it look to say no to a dying kid? You don't think other guys in the back want that opportunity? Please.

This must be our latest version of CM Punk guy..Hope he gets the same treatment.

Edge is a legend. Dude went through the process. Tag team, singles mid card, innovative main evener, etc. He had some solid matches with Regal for the IC belt. Tag teams are classics. His feuds with Cena and the Undertaker were excellent, especially for what else was going on during that time. Rated RKO had potential. His biggest knock is being a cowardly heel and having too many transitional reigns, but other than that, he's worthy of praise.

Last edited:
Seth just announced on Main Event that there's going to be a MITB match and he's the first entrant.

Edge is a legend. Dude went through the process. Tag team, singles mid card, innovative main evener, etc. He had some solid matches with Regal for the IC belt. Tag teams are classics. His feuds with Cena and the Undertaker were excellent, especially for what else was going on during that time. Rated RKO had potential. His biggest knock is being a cowardly heel and having too many transitional reigns, but other than that, he's worthy of praise.

Agreed... But Cena is a step or two above him too...

0.jpg

Casekicks' heart is pumping estrogen today. Do a pushup or something. Don't get the sign up date twisted, been here a long time.

In the middle of it right now. It's awesome. Dude's storytelling ability is remarkable. Highly recommend it.
Gonna pick it up this weekend when I go home, no book stores around me carry it smh.

Said this yesterday but it got lost in the mix. Shoemaker is one of the most brilliant wrestling minds I've ever heard, speak, etc. 

0.jpg

Casekicks' heart is pumping estrogen today. Do a pushup or something. Don't get the sign up date twisted, been here a long time.

And he's been in this thread a lot longer than you, so don't get it twisted... And you seem to be the one doing the name calling and provoking... Which last time I checked, is a feminine trait...

Lol don't pay attention to that clown.

He gets cynical, gets mad, gets banned, tries to keep low then rinse/repeat.

in before fat *** and all of that, I still get more box than you Syracuse lame :D

Aiight, I need some clearer pics of Rollins in his new attire, dude is looking like he has Voldo's alternate attire

Remember, this is the only thread on NT where you have somewhat of a persona. So all these jabs and whatnot must be taken with a grain of salt

Back
Top Bottom