Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

So Rollins leaves the shield. But Ambrose is the one who looks like hes not in the Shield anymore. 

And are they all Solo wrestlers now? Reigns nowhere to be found? WWE is so sloppy with their story lines. Its like they just made the decision to turn Rollins with no real plan 

WWE logic..

@brendasdeadbaby
laugh.gif

Somebody already mentioned Rollins not being a Shield member anymore, but having Shield gear, and Shield member Ambrose, rocking the inverse Luke Harper minus the smell, so I'm guessing Reigns.....

View media item 1029962

I doubt that Ambrose ditched the riot gear full-time...his wrists aren't even taped tonight :lol:. Probably just a one-night, impromptu match thing...

Seth will be changing his attire soon, according to reports. New new music also...

Last edited:
Caught up on Cheap Heat today. They were talking about if you give Ambrose enough time in a match, he really starts to shine. They said something along the lines of "you start to see how component how he is as a wrestler".

David Shoemaker is definitely one of the best brilliant wrestling minds I've ever heard, read, watched, etc. 

The whole point with his attire is that he came from the streets to attack Ambrose. Happens all the time.

New theme music for ambrose?

Back
Top Bottom