Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

WWE hit me up with the 3 month free trial for the network so I guess im back in :lol:
You need some links man? I got you
Go ahead and provide them homie...
Apparently my girl and I look like potheads :lol:... We were at Elgin and Starr's merch table and Elgin randomly asked us if we have our medical cards... They wanted edibles and I make edibles... So there we were :lol:... I went home and made brownies after the show...
Thats dope.

Yea im good now that im home. Watching flair vs funk. Thinking about playing some wwe 2k to get my mind off things.
Thx for asking.

A double :wow: baller alert lol jk. I put in 60hrs this week im glad i have the next 2 days off.

Good. Keep your head up.

And yea I guess lol its only cause of draft traffic tho (which we got little to none)

Gotta come back in again at 6pm and do it all over :lol:

Honma is able to stand again

Great to hear :pimp:

Man. I thought yall were joking :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

TF Vince? :rofl:

And Elgin just left... Such a surreal experience :lol:...

Your story reminds me of how someone bumped into very high RVD and talked to him and RVD decided to hang out with dude the whole day :lol:

View media item 2419938i

that's me wearing the shane o'mac jersey

@22stylez

GkDuQr.gif

So I'm currently making Mike Elgin some brownies...

:rofl:

:nthat:

Apparently my girl and I look like potheads :lol:... We were at Elgin and Starr's merch table and Elgin randomly asked us if we have our medical cards... They wanted edibles and I make edibles... So there we were :lol:... I went home and made brownies after the show...

I see you man [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Went to ROH UNAUTHORIZED last night in milwuakee. Best wrestling event I ever been too. Got to see marty skrull, bully ray, jay white, Adam cole, jay lethal, Dalton castle war machine or as he called them boys machine lol and of course the young bucks vs the addiction.

Man great matches, but at the same time since it wasn't televised it was sooo much fun. The kingdom opened verses motor city machineguns, great way to start. the kingdom got on the bar and took shots in the middle of the match.

The addiction canceled but the legion of boom showed up lol to face the young bucks. Dont care are what you guys say but these are awesome wrestlers. I got a too sweet from nick lol.

Dalton Castle and the boys machine was the highlight for me, hilarious man and bully talked after the match said this was the most fun he had in years and he couldn't being doing any of it in wwe.

Amazing night gotta go to the one chicago hopefully to see cody and Youngs bucks again!!

Went to ROH UNAUTHORIZED last night in milwuakee. Best wrestling event I ever been too. Got to see marty skrull, bully ray, jay white, Adam cole, jay lethal, Dalton castle war machine or as he called them boys machine lol and of course the young bucks vs the addiction.

Man great matches, but at the same time since it wasn't televised it was sooo much fun. The kingdom opened verses motor city machineguns, great way to start. the kingdom got on the bar and took shots in the middle of the match.

The addiction canceled but the legion of boom showed up lol to face the young bucks. Dont care are what you guys say but these are awesome wrestlers. I got a too sweet from nick lol.

Dalton Castle and the boys machine was the highlight for me, hilarious man and bully talked after the match said this was the most fun he had in years and he couldn't being doing any of it in wwe.

Amazing night gotta go to the one chicago hopefully to see cody and Youngs bucks again!!

The Unauthorized shows look really good... Definitely more of an adult show it seems... There was some good wrestling going on last night :lol:... NJPW had what looked like a great show too...

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ Great Balls of Fire

This is the company yall plan Sunday Dinners for [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom