Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Only thing that can save the Great Balls of Fire PPV is if Broken Matt throws literal fire balls at his opponent...cant bring back one of like...

Bash at the Beach

Armageddon

Judgment Day

No Way Out

Unforgiven

King of the Ring

Last edited:

Man, I really don't like the acoustics of Lucha TV. It is almo[/VIDEO]st as if they don't mic up the crowd. There is one constant crowd noise that doesn't fluctuate during big spots. Really a turn-off man

But this was a cool little match

Last edited:
Damn good listen

Fab Morvan of Milli Vanilli sat down with DJ Vlad to talk the storied history behind the rise and fall of the European group. Fab discusses what it was like grouping up overseas and how he met Rob, and details what led to the start of the duo. He reveals how they were forced by their producer to lip-sync and why it was important for them to give back their 'Best New Artist' Grammy. During the conversation, he details how the how thing affected his career, and what it was like losing Rob to an overdose.

Fab Morvan (Milli Vanilli) Podcast Audio by VladTV | Vlad TV | Free Listening on SoundCloud

This the worst year of my life. I can't win for losing. My uncle who raised me just died from bone cancer. I swear man I can't even deal today.

Truly sorry to hear this brother Jules..My prayers and condolences to you and your family..As always, the PM's are open if you need it..

This the worst year of my life. I can't win for losing. My uncle who raised me just died from bone cancer. I swear man I can't even deal today.

I'm late but prayers to you and your family. I lost my uncle who was my father figure as well so I know what you're going through. May he rest in peace and look out for you and your family from heaven

http://nodq.com/news/495425887.shtml

El Patron and Paige's dad have online exchange
Submitted by Aaron Rift  on 04/28/2017 at 06:39 PM  

In an interesting way to build hype towards an upcoming WAW show in Norwich, England, Alberto El Patron and Paige's father Ricky Knight had a verbal exchange on Twitter. 

Here is what was said: 

11h

Antony Copland  @NorwichAntony

@PrideOfMexico  are you gonna be wearing your new shirt when you beat @RickyKnightWAW  in two weeks at the @WAW_UK  Supershow? #WAWTV7  pic.twitter.com/CUDAfxkZno

Follow

Ricky Knight  @RickyKnightWAW

@PrideOfMexico  You will need everything done for you when I finish with you come may pal

Last edited:
Del Rio one of the most overrated wrestlers on the planet

They had this guy cash in on Punk when he was at his hottest? And chose him to end Cena's amazing US title run? ZZZZZZZ

NTWT - TGIF Edition 8)

05_13.gif

Back
Top Bottom