Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Got a text from a friend. Of course I laughed at the misspellings

Seriously thought I just saw Daniel Bryant...man looked just like him forreal. The only thing that made me realize it wasn't him was because of the lady he was holding hands with, she wasn't Bree Mode.

That's the problem with today's wrestling imo. People so worried about Mic skills. I could careless of you can't go in the ring then I have nothing for you.

That's the problem with today's wrestling imo. People so worried about Mic skills. I could careless of you can't go in the ring then I have nothing for you.

Thank you! Reminds me of the South Park where they were cutting Shakespearean soliloquy promos [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Mic skills have always been a big aspect of wrestling. Let's not act like the people in here like **** in-ring work :lol:

It's a part not the whole thing. People(I didn't say anybody in here so relax) complain about ram being nothing but talking but wanna hear better talking .....I don't get it

Good talking is how you truly get investment into feuds/stories. Otherwise, you're just watching aimless matches. Titus O'Neil's personality is about to get people to finally care to see Apollo Crews. Neville's character change and being believable in what he's saying is why he's a highlight in the CW division and WWE in general. Miz being able to talk is what got the crowd to actually care about Dolph Ziggler to see him beat Miz :lol:

Last edited:
It's a part not the whole thing. People(I didn't say anybody in here so relax) complain about ram being nothing but talking but wanna hear better talking .....I don't get it

Its more so WWE product remember this is suppose to be biggest stage so everything should be on point. Not coming at you just my two cents. I can watch good wrestlers go at it for hours, but when I see wwe it's under a different scope themes gimmicks mic skill are all a counted for me atleast.

Last edited:
Good talking is how you truly get investment into feuds/stories. Otherwise, you're just watching aimless matches. Titus O'Neil's personality is about to get people to finally care to see Apollo Crews. Neville's character change and being believable in what he's saying is way he's a highlight in the CW division and WWE in general. Miz being able to talk is what got the crowd to actually care about Dolph Ziggler to see him beat Miz :lol:
Look at kinder juice it took him what two shows and less than 5 mins in the Mic to become legit. It does take much peep

Good talking is how you truly get investment into feuds/stories. Otherwise, you're just watching aimless matches.

Low key feel this way about some NJPW matches. I don't mind watching the top guys wrestle, but I have no investment in the other matches since there doesn't usually seem to be a backstory aside from maybe the different stables.

You can see the immediate look of regret on Corbin's face when he pushed that ref :lol: :smh:.

Any reports if the ref was injured? They've had a rough go lately. Braun and now Corbinwolf.

I'm disappointed Sami didn't get the DEEP SIXX through the table facade lol.

Back
Top Bottom