Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

If they'd let Lana drop the stupid fake accent she'd be very solid on the mic..You can watch TD and tell she has a lot of personality and it should translate to the wrestling ring perfectly..But that accent is holding her back IMO..
yup makes her 1 dimensional 

but I could see her having fun with the russian stick

Bayley
Sasha
Naomi
Nia Jax
Natalya

Kalisto
Nakamura
American
Alpha
Brock

off the top of my head these are all pretty bad

I don't think it's really fair to throw Nakamura in there..The dude speaks broken English at best..So you're talking about the guys ability to deliver a promo in a foreign language..The rest of the list I'd have to agree with..

Probably have to throw Cruz and D Young on that list too..

Surprised to see many say charlotte is so good on the mic. It was only a few months ago that she would get rattled by the crowd.

That wasn't a few months ago..It was right after last year's Mania where that happened..And outta nowhere she just turned it all around..Matter of fact damn near everyone in here was saying how great she was on the mic and how she was a top heel in the company..How easily they all forget..

Hell of a heel but she ain't all that on the mic.

None of the women are close to Alexa on the mic. Not at all

Charlotte's been a Top 3-5 heel in the company for over a year..Alexa ain't even in the Top 5 heels on her own show..

They need to let Juicy J win that title and turn him into a Middle Eastern playboy..Let him come to the ring wearing silk shirts/loafers/shades like Rock used to do..

We talking mic skills tho and Alexa is MILES ahead of her on the mic but Charlotte is nice too it's not disrespect to her.

I don't think it's really fair to throw Nakamura in there..The dude speaks broken English at best..So you're talking about the guys ability to deliver a promo in a foreign language..The rest of the list I'd have to agree with..

Probably have to throw Cruz and D Young on that list too..

You won't get through to that dusty ol gremlin, Brother Case.

I think Charlotte & Alexa are good on the mic. And I'm actually impressed with Carmella mic skills as well. She's very relaxed.

As much as I like Miss Bliss, I think Charlotte has better command and is more fluid.
With more practice I think Alexa will get better and improve what we like about her mic skills.

Last edited:
I think Charlotte & Alexa are good on the mic. And I'm actually impressed with Carmella mic skills as well. She's very relaxed.

As much as I like Miss Bliss, I think Charlotte has better command and is more fluid.
With more practice I think Alexa will get better and improve what we like about her mic skills.

Same here, especially the backstage stuff

Stephanie annoys me in a bad way. Her character takes so much away from everything she's involved in

Back
Top Bottom