Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Don't be surprised if they got Ricochet + Ibushi for the CWS.

@Peep Game
-- Nia Jax seems like a sweetheart from that Breaking Ground special last night. Crying about everything  :lol:

See :lol: I missed last's, but I know there were a couple other episodes with some waterworks. She's so nice and sweet, if this was 05, her and Viscera would've been paired up as The Largest Love Machines

Andrades gotta get rid of the hat and suspenders....ol mambo #5 looking a**

Agreed, it looks goofy as hell. I'm not that familiar with him, but based on last night's match, he's already far ahead of where they thought OG Sin Cara would be. If the WWE does it right, they'll finally have the right guys for that Latin demo push that they thought they had with Del Rio and Kalisto. Everything about them screams babyface. Let's see if the WWE messes that up or not.

Also, I wonder who exactly will be the incoming talent that replaces what I assume will be massive NXT callups, and how that awful Full Sail crowd reacts to them. With NXT surely to be gutted, Eric Young and Bobby Roode will be premium names :lol:

Also, I wonder who exactly will be the incoming talent that replaces what I assume will be massive NXT callups, and how that awful Full Sail crowd reacts to them. With NXT surely to be gutted, Eric Young and Bobby Roode will be premium names :lol:

Moose and Roderick Strong might be 2 of em. Maybe Ibushi & Ricochet

Tommy End is coming

Maybe bring back Chris Hero if he loses that DC belly

And they still have

Rich Swann
Biff Busick
TMDK
Dylan Miley
all those TE people
Athena
that Storm girl
Those random jobbers like Angelo "iHust1e" Dawkins haven't had a real debut yet

Last edited:
The Bison in the NXT Universe!!!

I say this every week but Rey Mysterio looks more fit than he has in probably 10 years

Last edited:
Definitely Full Sail, cause TNA has almost Smackdown like editing, so I don't really even know you truly gets cheered/boo'd

Just finished Takeover. Good show.

Thought the tag match was best match on the card. Really like both teams a lot.

Cheerio Shield :lol: :rofl:

Vince is gonna repackage him and Crews as cousins of Kevin Hart, having them do comedy routines before their matches
@Mr DragonFly Jones  dare I say it? 
nerd.gif

Blackdown?  
nerd.gif

The Full Sail marks can be annoying at times but I was digging them humming Nakamura's theme during his match.

Victor Virgo is just not used to wrasslin in front of a real crowd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom