Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

I guarantee Quench was the kid who told everybody that he had all the Nintendo and Sega games at home...even the ones that weren't out yet

But then nobody was EVER allowed to come over to his house :smh:

How was the crowd?

Pretty sure you already know the answer to this.. :rofl:

:lol: :rofl:

Baron has got to shave his head..Dude has a Hoganesque level of thinness to his hairline..

Dude would do better to wear a du-rag

Full Sail is reddit in real life

I don't even see how people go to reddit with that whole layout. it's such trash, it's like trying to solve one of these
View media item 2061750 but none of the words are actually there

Last edited:
1 Andrade "Cien" Almas vs. Tye Dillinger
2 American Alpha (Jason Jordan and Chad Gable) (c) vs. The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) Tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
3 Asuka (c) vs. Nia Jax Singles match for the NXT Women's Championship
4 Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Austin Aries
5 Samoa Joe (c) vs. Finn Bálor Steel Cage match for the NXT Championship
Dat lineup. :smokin
In for the End..
Wish i was able to watch it with y'all. :smh: :frown:
Perfect 10 FTW
Tye Dilly da Gawd. Hope him training with SethGawd=an eventual push.
So Cien is wrestling unmasked?
Yup.
Can't be a 10 with that line
Bruh does the most with designz in the hair. :lol:
Wtf they got this guy wearing smh
Which one? Both had questionable fits on for Takeover...
:lol: at Tyes hair
Those 2 braids. :lol: :smokin Perfect 10's give no dambs.
That spot!!
Bruh me and my brother in law both did the loud oh **** when that Super Kick came through. :lol: :x
Dem boys stiff
MeanGene and 22 would approve. :nerd:
Nia Jax built like an Idaho potato..
She really got done dirty with that size and lack of titty meat.
American Alpha..
These dudes are probably my favorite wrestlers in NXT. They deserve all the damn gold. Push them into the atmosphere.
Both these teams need to be called up and be competing for the WTTC..
Seriously. Both squads being something different to the current WWE tag scene and are mote than capable in ring. Promo wise Dash struggles.
2x champions..
Definitely didnt see thay coming. But the match was so legit i wasn't upset at the outcome.
Great feud keep it going
This. That ever important Rubber Match is needed to see who is truly the better team...
That reverse belly to belly by Gable!!
GawdDamn that **** was amazing. :wow: :smokin :pimp: :x
What in the hell is Precious Paul doing at Full Sail?..And why is he managing DLo Brown's sons?
Wow. :lol: How you been Case?
nia jax sons :nerd:
Bruh. :lol: :smh: So wrong. :rofl:
It's NakaMthafknMura time..
Da gawd... Still hard to believe dide is in NXT. It really trips me out.
I can't wait to see Nakamura's entrance at WrestleMania..
It will be beyond epic.
Also, the Full Sail arena chanting "who are you?" at Paul Ellering is a great example of why I'm glad I don't wrestle there anymore.
— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) 9 June 2016

KO KNOWS :smokin
Dumb *** marks don't even brush up on da history of the game. :smh:
Aries absolutely needed this match.. Win or lost..
He really got to showcase some of his ability compared to previous matches. He and Shinsuke put on a good one.
Joe and Finn better bring it cause that was a really really good match..I was honestly a little surprised that AA could match up so well with Shinsuke..Both did a great job..
Well put Case. It kinda surprised me honestly. But they are 2 vets...
Bayleys not on the card?
Baeley was broken by Nia Jax. :frown:
Technically he was right.

Nakamura sometimes does Kinshasa from the top rope and to the back of his opponents head instead of the front.
This...many a knee was delivered to the back of the head and or from the top rope. Jumping Bomaye!!!!
Nia jax is money...no other woman like her on the roster. The story line writes itself.
She's not like most girls. :nerd:
This big girl can sell. Nice little entertaining match.
Nia has also improved a lot. She gets props for working hard. :smokin
The theme song they're using for this event is very similar to Wish by NIN
I have saw them in concert twice. (NIN) Trent Reznor da gawd. :lol:
Just got home and started up NXT. Hope it doesn't disappoint!
It won't. It was solid overall.
I'm really shocked he pin the demon..
Finn is done on NXT. Had to truly take that L.
That Gable belly to belly reversal of the Doomsday Device was the spot of the month :smokin
GIF please. We need this.
Man this little girl who's a Bayley mark just acted like her life ended when Mr. Potato Head lost the NXT belt..
When Hogan lost to Warrior i didn't cry but i was pissed off. When your hero lets you down that **** hurts b. Especially as a child. That is why i am my own hero. I never let me down. :pimp:
I made that **** up
This dude is a habitual linestepper. :smh:
How was NXT?
Enjoyable. Solid matches. Crowd is still annoying though.

I made that **** up
laugh.gif

carmella emptied out that spray tan bottle :nerd:

jordan/gable getting that call up or nah?
bayley finna be jobbin to eva marie if she stays at nxt

Last edited:
Aries has always been a good wrestler with a good amount of charisma, but y'all let the extreme anti-indy dusty Northwest Colorado Southern Championship Wrestling marks make y'all think he was a fresh off the WCW Power Plant

Aries has always been a good wrestler with a good amount of charisma, but y'all let the extreme anti-indy dusty Northwest Colorado Southern Championship Wrestling marks make y'all think he was a fresh off the WCW Power Plant

Only us tna dudes knew this peep :pimp:

Only us tna dudes knew this peep :pimp:

:pimp: :pimp: (pls give me cliffs on what's going on the last 3 months of TNA)

Bout to unload some some gifs from tonight's show in the spoilers, but who TF are these Rodney Mack/1995 D'Lo Brown looking dudes :lol: ???

tumblr_o8hgs7cfd81sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_o8hipjrHNr1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_o8hj5lgqDe1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_o8hjo8bIJi1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_o8hk4j1ebI1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o8hke2Z9Es1sbzhteo1_400.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/f86687b455b9390178f882fbd47d863e/tumblr_o8hkl8zd3t1sbzhteo1_400.gif[img]
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9f825ce35cb430e04ecaea397267ce3a/tumblr_o8hku1h9Rg1sbzhteo1_400.gif
https://66.media.tumblr.com/63cd5dee09b28675b3df32065634035e/tumblr_o8hllb92hZ1sbzhteo1_400.gif[img]
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/187c4b542dfe9a3be8ced28664c2c418/tumblr_o8hm4gR29E1sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_o8hmnbSmBN1sbzhteo1_500.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/37f10ac9a02ff421b8fedb44a354a874/tumblr_o8hmu7hYL61sbzhteo1_500.gif[img]
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6191fc79f39c4db6bf20af3578735bee/tumblr_o8hn64VqAC1sbzhteo1_400.gif
https://66.media.tumblr.com/725820648a82bd1a3f9439d81b23041d/tumblr_o8hl1qmuNI1sbzhteo1_500.gif[img][/spoiler]
Comment from tumblr "Mantanza's cellmates attacked Mojo Rawley last night" :lol
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/30ec96ff85eba172878e576db7ecb98c/tumblr_o5qcxbfhmJ1qlhou3o1_540.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoyable. Solid matches. Crowd is still annoying though.
Thanks, Ego.  I'll watch it tomorrow then.  WWE/NXT fans have to be the worst in wrestling, man.  They still chant "what?" and "this is awesome" before anything even happens.

There's expected to be alot of news regarding call ups for the brand split in the coming days.

NXT roster is expected to be raided and officials are trying to sign new talents so they can start in september.

Officials have quite a few surprise entrants in the CWS. Those talents were told to keep quiet about them being part of it.

Roode and EY are expected to make their NXT debuts soon. Itami is expected to be back soon.

6/13 MNR Possible spoiler
Bray Wyatt is expected to return and be added to the MITB ladder match.

There's expected to be alot of news regarding call ups for the brand split in the coming days.

NXT roster is expected to be raided and officials are trying to sign new talents so they can start in september.

Officials have quite a few surprise entrants in the CWS. Those talents were told to keep quiet about them being part of it.

Hopefully they promote some of the Performance Center talents to NXT television as well.

Did they manage to get Kota & Ricochet :nerd:

Roode and EY are expected to make their NXT debuts soon. Itami is expected to be back soon.

6/13 MNR Possible spoiler
Bray Wyatt is expected to return and be added to the MITB ladder match.

Roode :pimp:

Bray or KO needs to win that briefcase. It'll be Ambrose though unfortunately

Don't be surprised if they got Ricochet + Ibushi for the CWS.

@Peep Game -- Nia Jax seems like a sweetheart from that Breaking Ground special last night. Crying about everything 
laugh.gif

I guarantee Quench was the kid who told everybody that he had all the Nintendo and Sega games at home...even the ones that weren't out yet

But then nobody was EVER allowed to come over to his house :smh:

Too spot on :lol: .

Andrades gotta get rid of the hat and suspenders....ol mambo #5 looking a**

Back
Top Bottom