Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Now imagine them with Paige, her natural odor is old fish sticks

That Klay/Cesaro comparison is trash, as is the Lillard/Balor one

Kobe/HHH is perfect though. Chasing greatness but never was actually the man, even when he tried to force himself to be.

:x :lol:

And I'd say Steph is more like Reigns imo.

- both skilled at what they do

- gets shoved down everyone's throats

- not the most likable personalities

- they're champions that alot of people despise

Last edited:
Peep will never end with the Kobe slander but that HHH and Mamba comparison is pretty accurate. He was too young to probably even understand basketball fundamentals the last time his team won the title. :smh: :frown:

Saw a couple in the comment section that are pretty spot on

Shaq/The Rock

Wade/Jericho

No way Rollins would last til Round 2, let's be real.
There are only two "teams" picking. So round one, is only two picks. Seth Rollins is NOT going to be a Top 2 pick. So that means at best, he is going 2nd round. 

You're right.

Current top 4 picks as of now (All but confirmed):

Raw - Reigns, Rollins
SD - Cena, AJ/The Club

Here are more rumors:

SD - Owens, Ambrose, Y2J, New Day and Cesaro.

Last edited:
American Alpha are expected to be called up next month, most likely for the draft.

Get this, WWE is considering putting Paul Heyman with the Club as their mouthpiece. He would be revealed as the mastermind behind the attack on Cena.

Put the World Tag Team Titles on American Alpha if they bring those belts back

Get this, WWE is considering putting Paul Heyman with the Club as their mouthpiece. He would be revealed as the mastermind behind the attack on Cena.

This should have happen when Balor, Owens, Neville and Itami were all on nxt. Could have brought them up together but na they wanted to make nxt a god dam ******** Indie promotion

This would be interesting. None of the Club guys are particularly strong on the mic anyway

This should have happen when Balor, Owens, Neville and Itami were all on nxt. Could have brought them up together but na they wanted to make nxt a god dam ******** Indie promotion

Thoughts on American Alpha as a product of the developmental system that NXT was supposed to be?

Thoughts on American Alpha as a product of the developmental system that NXT was supposed to be?

I haven't watched nxt in a year tbh. Lost interest when they changed the direction from development to making it another brand that and the marks in the crowd chanting for everything.

Last edited:
therock-Muhammad-ali-instagram-Copy-504x350.jpg

That crowd is really starting to ruin nxt for me. At first I thought you guys were just hating on nxt like y'all hate on everything but I see what y'all mean now.

At first it didn't bother me but lately it's really starting to get to me.

That crowd is really starting to ruin nxt for me. At first I thought you guys were just hating on nxt like y'all hate on everything but I see what y'all mean now.

At first it didn't bother me but lately it's really starting to get to me.

Starting?

They make the show about themselves chanting for every little thing.

I was watching Nakamura/Zayn and these idiots were chanting "Sami's gonna kill you". :stoneface:

Starting?

I was watching Nakamura/Zayn and these idiots were chanting "Sami's gonna kill you". :stoneface:

I came late to the nxt party lol. That naka/zayn match they were Kool tho imo the fight forever chant was :pimp:

Starting?

Crowd has always been a obnoxious since they moved to full sail, but once they signed balor, owens and Itami it got progressively worse quick

Back
Top Bottom