Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Case, wassup man. How have you been feeling?

Do you listen to MSL and Sullivan's NItro Reviews?

Hanging in there man..Tryin to get through each day as best I can..

Nah I don't listen to them..I try to catch about 2-3 podcasts a week based of you guys' recommendations..

Looking at the photos Sasha is retweeting from Wizard World and man it must suck to have that many greasey men touching your back/shoulder for hours all day while pretending to be nice to them :lol:

Looking at the photos Sasha is retweeting from Wizard World and man it must suck to have that many greasey men touching your back/shoulder for hours all day while pretending to be nice to them :lol:

Some of those dudes be musty as hell too :smh: :x

Smelling like they haven't showered in a week :smh:

22stylez 22stylez you gonna let them talk bout you like dis?..

Gotta please the fans man. They the ones buying her merch and putting $$$ in our pockets

I wish I could grow a beard like that dude :lol:
BctP1HjCAAAoHEx.jpg

Your beard game not that bad

@DCAllAmerican
B Sox B Sox
@BigEgo24
22stylez 22stylez

As I was sitting on my couch watching Game 1 of the NBA Finals, I started to think of the many storylines going on throughout the Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers series. Immediately, I began to think of the NBA in a WWE setting. I started imagining NBA stars as WWE Superstars and many comparisons quickly came to mind.

These are a few I could think of:

Michael Jordan = Shawn Michaels: Both are the GOAT.

Kobe Bryant = HHH: Kobe spent most of his Hall of Fame career chasing the greatness of MJ (as Hunter did chasing Shawn). Both will go out as babyfaces but will be remembered as heels. Two of the best of all time but can't really be regarded as the best of all time.

Allen Iverson = Jeff Hardy: When they are on TV you are tuning in. Styles unlike anyone else but off the court/ring troubles minimized their potential.

Steph Curry = AJ Styles: When they got to the big stage they were superstars, but both got there a little late. Whether you love them or hate them you can't help but be blow away by their abilities.

Lebron James = John Cena: Pretty self-explanatory. The new era's top dog. Incredibly polarizing figure.

Russell Westbrook = Seth Rollins: A new, exciting heel that has potential HOFer written all over them. Despite that, criticism is often found.

Damian Lilard = Finn Balor: D-Lil has 0 All Star appearances, Finn has yet to debut on Raw. Yet both are dominant at the main event level.

Klay Thompson = Cesaro: What they can do on/in the court/ring is unmatched, yet both are often overlooked.

What do you all think? Who would be The Rock? Stone Cold? The Hulkster?

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/6/2/11848542/wrestling-and-nba-doppelgangers

D Fly D Fly ..How you doing Brother Fly?..You ok man?..

Case Case Yea I'm good man. Everything going well. You?

Some of those dudes be musty as hell too :smh: :x

Smelling like they haven't showered in a week :smh:

Now imagine them with Paige, her natural odor is old fish sticks

That Klay/Cesaro comparison is trash, as is the Lillard/Balor one

Kobe/HHH is perfect though. Chasing greatness but never was actually the man, even when he tried to force himself to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom