Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Reby and Jojo looking delicious up there. Summer from the neck down as well.

That damn Taeler Hendrix.....she's like an attractive pasty Kelly Devine

Peep put me on to Banks, make she is perfect
Saw the post preview and was gonna post "the closest your fat *** will get is a picture with her in the airport" but apparently you're talking about a different banks.

:rofl:

Last edited:
So Chris Hero can wrestle for 36 hours straight but look like Nia Jax :rolleyes :x have some dignity

tumblr_o8wap0Uu2w1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o8wa4sKBlU1sbzhteo1_400.gif

:evil:
tumblr_o8vj3927km1rxqftbo3_540.jpg

need some help .... can you all recommend must read autobiographies from wrestlers...... im trying to purchase the gone ones, if its a godo read
@tramericanjr hope this helps..

The ones I've read that I'd recommend:

Bret Hart (probably the most detailed of all autobiographies..He took notes on damn near everything that happened to him in his career)
Bob Holly (Not overly detailed, but a pretty good read..He's pretty honest sounding through the whole thing)
Mick Foley (All of them are excellent and probably the funniest and best of the bunch)
Chris Jericho (I've read the first 2 and they were great and funny)
Eric Bischoff (It's a solid B..Some really good WCW stories)
Ric Flair (Very easy read..Don't think you'll find anything surprising in it if you're a real wrestling fan)
Ted DiBiase (Easy read with some nice stories of his early life/career)
Chyna (It's a really good read and really makes you feel like you get to know the person behind the gimmick)

Books I haven't read but that I've heard are really good:

Dynamite Kid (I really want to read this book)
Gary Hart (It's supposed to be the best autobiography ever written about pro wrestling)
Brock Lesnar (Heard it's a good book, but nothing special)
Bruiser Brody (Couple people I know said it's in their top 5)

Most WWE released books aren't anything great..You get mostly stories that any fan would know, especially if you've watched any WWE produced documentary about that particular wrestler..

Last edited:
Asking another man/celeb for any type of picture or autograph is lame. Groupies do that. ****** bleed just like us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom