Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Hi live event fan,
Your event is still on, but it's at a new time.
WWE SummerSlam
Barclays Center
Sunday, August 21st at 6:30PM NEW TIME: 6PM
Dear Valued Fan,

The new start time for WWE SummerSlam will now be 6PM, and all fans are advised to arrive early to not miss a moment of the action.

Your tickets are still good - see you there!
Can this mean...
Kurt-Angle-kurt-angle-23729188-295-354.jpg

nerd.gif
Won't happen.

He'd be better as AA's manager.

Kurt will have to be all the way clean post-rehab steez, sober for a year, AA chip owner for him to be back in the E.
That or they'll induct him posthumously.

I do what I can. 
glasses.gif

I'm actually looking forward to 2k17.

I kept putting off copping 2k16 for a minute. Makes no sense to pick it up now when 2k17 drops in a little over 3 months.

I know one thing if Nakamura isn't in game (at the very least DLC) the backlash will be worse than when 2k announced the 4 Horsewomen didn't make the cut in 2k16.
Game with be outdated as long as they don't have CPU Tendencies for each wrestler. It is 2016. No excuse man

Havent played a Wrestling game since Wrestleman 2000/ Wcw NWO Revenge days!

Free WWE Network during WrestleMania got me hooked again. Even watching NXT every week lol.
2k17 will be copped tho!

The Rock has said he's going to have an epic cheat day this weekend Rock better do better than brownies and a pizza like last time.

Won't happen.

He'd be better as AA's manager.
Alcoholics Anonymous manager?
it was a Kurt Angle can't take control of his life joke
That's a terrible thing to joke about.

We all know that our brother @Peep Game passed away due to his addiction to Air Usos.
Man @Peep Game  died and they buried my belt with him

.**** him

I was an R&R guy at first, even had an iron on t shirt that was bought from Atlantic City and rocked it but once I saw the MX do some of their special tag moves, they were on point with the Road Warriors. Imagine the Midnight Express vs. Manny Fernandez and Rick Rude. I know, wouldnt have happened at the time but maybe at a Crockett Cup.

With the brand split, lets have a version of the Crockett Cup, even have it called the Crockett Cup to give them some credibility with all the talent and tag teams they have.

Case, did you remember when Paul E. came and the Original MX came out and surprised Cornette in the old TBS studios. Classic way to start an angle but that feud fizzled after Condrey left again.

I remember this..Man I loved the Dangerous Alliance..Probably my 2nd favorite stable of all time..I always loved the way Cornette gave zero damns about getting hit/beaten/busted open..He really understood that a manager is much more than just a guy who walks down the aisle and talks for promos..

Deepfry computer is to blame and also blame Cassidy Banks and Maserati for putting spyware on his computer.

Back
Top Bottom