Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Praying WWE doesn't ask Bayley to lose weight when she gets called up

Praying they don't make her booty in to angle ala Molly Holly/Trish stratus fued.

Damn her **** is plump.

mean.gif

So do I but not when arranged like video game music

Clearly you've never been to a Video Games Live concert. I've been a gamer since I was 7 but that will change the way you listen to the background music in a video game. My wife who doesn't do video games enjoyed it.

Clearly you've never been to a Video Games Live concert. I've been a gamer since I was 7 but that will change the way you listen to the background music in a video game. My wife who doesn't do video games enjoyed it.
Don't try and convince dude anything. The only thing he cares about is smoked salmon on overrated bagels. Everything is stupid to him. And he sells drugs for a living. Ignore him.

:lol: video game concert :lol: aww man that's geek **** like wearing a wrestling shirt to a none wrestling event. never have never will save it **** is weak and overdramatize arranged music

Last edited:
Glad to see that Yao dressed up for that :lol:

Nia Jax is the one that WWE is probably gonna ask to drop weight. She's so much bigger than the other girls. And I know that's part of her gimmick, to physically dominate but even if she dropped 30-40 lbs she'd still be bigger and be able to do that. I feel like she moves way to slow in the ring at times. So that would definitely help that.

It's amazing how way back then when fans weren't so awful, that a heel wrestler/tag team could draw a favorable response from a crowd in certain territories..

Were you more of RnR Express guy or a Midnight Express guy?..I personally preferred the Midnight Express..

Just watched Starrcade '86 the other day..Night of the Skywalkers was so cool to me as a kid..Seeing Corny take that bump still makes my skin crawl..

I was an R&R guy at first, even had an iron on t shirt that was bought from Atlantic City and rocked it but once I saw the MX do some of their special tag moves, they were on point with the Road Warriors. Imagine the Midnight Express vs. Manny Fernandez and Rick Rude. I know, wouldnt have happened at the time but maybe at a Crockett Cup.

With the brand split, lets have a version of the Crockett Cup, even have it called the Crockett Cup to give them some credibility with all the talent and tag teams they have.

Case, did you remember when Paul E. came and the Original MX came out and surprised Cornette in the old TBS studios. Classic way to start an angle but that feud fizzled after Condrey left again.

Big Damo, Moose, Noam Dar, and Tommy End to NXT in September...

Big Damo is the big hairy English dude who moves incredibly for a guy his size... His matches Against Nakamura and Okada :nthat:...

Nice, that's him. He was in a TNA match about 4 months back :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom