Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

I haTe bjj moves in wrestling.

Nia jax match finish was super weak. Nia Jax is a monster but that kick KO her :smh:

Owens/Del Rio vs Zayn/Cesaro....Owens waits on Del Rio to do that stupid double stomp finisher, then tosses him out the ring and pins Cesaro :lol: :lol:

"What's up with Becky and those stupid goggles, that's almost as bad as Sami Zayn and his stupid hat" - there you go Lawler, **** on the faces that are trying to build a rapport with the fans

Mauro with the All the Way Up reference :lol:

Last edited:
Everybody that has the network.. How many hours per week do you use watching the network? What do you watch?

I only watch NXT and live ppv..

Everybody that has the network.. How many hours per week do you use watching the network? What do you watch?

Excluding PPVs honestly... Probably around 3-5 hours a week. It's been less lately though cause I've been watching Netflix more.

Just watched Resurrection of Jake the Snake on Netflix.

Damn, what a great watch. DDP is a lifesaver.

Hearing about Jake's abuse by his stepmom, his dad basically being the a-hole wrestling dad, and seeing the footage of him relapsing =
sick.gif

Last edited:

Hearing about Jake's abuse by his stepmom, his dad basically being the a-hole wrestling dad, and seeing the footage of him relapsing = :x  

I need to watch this.. This weekend..

Last edited:

Just watch the live ppv's and i'll check out whatever specials or interviews they have.

Sometimes i'll watch a few old/recent matches.

Probably around 3 hours a week.

Hearing about Jake's abuse by his stepmom, his dad basically being the a-hole wrestling dad, and seeing the footage of him relapsing = :x  
Thanks for the reminder. Forgot this was added in June. :pimp:

Guess RAW gonna have to wait another night :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom