Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody, Chrisley is Back tonight.

So something to watch after Raw every week.

chrisley_204_money.gif

CM Punk and Heyman were close before, Heyman kind of made CM Punk into what he was and guided him to the WWE.

KO has no reason to be a part of it. Dudes totally fine on his own. Same with authority partnership. We need a heel not named Bork to be taken seriously without having 20 dudes have to interfere in their match.
Agreed... KO will have a more loose approach to the promos.

I don't know how sure I would be About cena coming out on top. they love ko. and his debut hasn't disappointed. he is over with the crowd. and is drawing real heat. And he is great on the mic. this might be the one time that cena doesn't come out on top.
Agreed. Haitch needs to protect his boy.

Vince would be smart to have KO as the next top heel. This stuff basically writes itself. KO's homie Jimmy Jacobs probably helping write some of this stuff too.

We already know this feud is going into summerslam I just wonder how they make KO lose at MITB but still look strong

Crap. Missed the first 20 minutes cuz I was watching Chopped. All in for the last 8 mins and episode 2 though!!!

*random*

Watching some old south park and I totally forgot that..
W.T.F

Wrestling
Takedown
Federation

Already did the Rusev vs Ziggler storyline years ago.. :rofl:

JC6Hhre.jpg

Last edited:
Barrett beat Jack Swagger on Main Event.

This reminded me that Jack Swagger is still on the roster.....wasting that awesome theme. He should give it to Cesaro, ask for his release, and head to GWF/Lucha Underground and become Jake Swinger.

Watching Judgement Day 04 and I completely forgot how bad Eddie bled during that match with JBL. Imagine if that happened today? :x

Glad "Biggies" personality can shine through. He has been hidden for a few years now. Dude is funny

Back
Top Bottom