Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what other gimmick the Big E could have that would allow him to flourish like this. He gets to be over the top, but not in a cheesy hokey way, it's very believable and it makes sense. The difference between this group as a heel vs being face is damn near mind-blowing.

I've fallen in love with New Day... I've literally only seen EC and the Sonic thing on Raw... They've got It as a group...

Also...

tumblr_npaow0Fwp31rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

I don't know what other gimmick the Big E could have that would allow him to flourish like this. He gets to be over the top, but not in a cheesy hokey way, it's very believable and it makes sense. The difference between this group as a heel vs being face is damn near mind-blowing.
Is it possible Vince started them out as faces knowing that the crowd would hate them?

And now they're so natural heels and people love them.

Or am I giving Vince too much credit?

Is it possible Vince started them out as faces knowing that the crowd would hate them?

You're giving him too much credit :lol: Vince is way too out of touch and illogical to think of something like that . He truly thought happy go lucky preacher-types would go over with these crowds.

Completely forgot Smackdown was being taped here :smh: ****

You're giving him too much credit :lol: Vince is way too out of touch and illogical to think of something like that . He truly thought happy go lucky preacher-types would go over with these crowds.

Completely forgot Smackdown was being taped here :smh: ****

You missed Kevin Owens vs Zack Ryder... Don't you feel like an idiot...

Still don't know how a dude that's that big and athletic doesn't dominate. :lol:

He had a great series against the Warriors, IMO.

He's had nothing but very good series' as a Rocket. It's amazing what a guy can do given a full recovery from surgery, vs shoving him back on the court right after surgery, expecting him to carry a bunch of old washed self-entitled losers, with a pissy whiny self-entitled fanbase to match.

Last edited:

@toine2983  How big is Mychal Thompson in the Bahamas?
Not that big really.

He'll get mentioned on the radio every now and then. Probably be buzzed about more since Klay is in the Finals.

Bret Hart mentioned this in his book.

I'm reading it now so that's why I remembered this.
Wasn't he talking about warrior?
Now that I think about it you may be right.

I do really Bret talking about Shawn blowing off a fan though.

late night. what up. I am going to be on this weeks ntwt podcast. so everyone make sure you listen.

He's had nothing but very good series' as a Rocket. It's amazing what a guy can do given a full recovery from surgery, vs shoving him back on the court right after surgery, expecting him to carry a bunch of old washed self-entitled losers, with a pissy whiny self-entitled fanbase to match.

I guess I expect too much out of him. Just seeing that pic with him and Trips (how built he is), I don't get how he doesn't average at least 20 a game, still a beast on D though.

Back
Top Bottom