Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess I'm in the minority but all that body paint/entrance **** Balor does is corny, and I feel like that's all they're trying to sell

Yeah the body paint is cool if he did it 2-4 times a year just for big matches but wwe does not know moderation and he will be a big merch seller with that gimmick. Triple H is fully behind him and Vince likes him as well. I dunno what they are waiting for to bring him up.

More than just decent. Around that NXT time, I think it was her, Paige, and a newbie Charlotte putting on good matches

Na not Charlotte. Emma, Paige and Summer. Summer was called the First Lady of nxt by dusty. Charlotte was terrible at the time couldn't even put a match together and banks/bayley were just starting out

Shhhhhh forget Emma was around then too. Damn, talk about a falloff :lol:

how did Rosa debut again? wasn't she like a deranged fan of someone? :lol: who was it

I think so. Ended up linking with Beth Phoenix not too long after. Funny thing, I meant to post it, but I came across an old divas pic, and out of all 9 divas in that pic, only Layla and Rosa are left. That just makes me ask how in the world did Rosa end up hanging around but not any of the other ones, who clearly were either better in the ring, or more over than her :lol:?

Back
Top Bottom