Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been watching this dude for a minute now. Not bored but seeing where he is settling on the main roster doesn't make me want to see this version of him.

Would rather see him in NXT

I told ya this last summer. Only people making noise on main roster are Owens and Balor maybe even Zayn. The rest will just be there. Itami will ask for his release by 2017

Last edited:
I told ya this last summer. Only people making noise on main roster are Owens and Balor maybe even Zayn. The rest will just be there. Itami will ask for his release by 2017

I guess I'm in the minority but all that body paint/entrance **** Balor does is corny, and I feel like that's all they're trying to sell

More than just decent. Around that NXT time, I think it was her, Paige, and a newbie Charlotte putting on good matches

Na not Charlotte. Emma, Paige and Summer. Summer was called the First Lady of nxt by dusty. Charlotte was terrible at the time couldn't even put a match together and banks/bayley were just starting out

Last edited:
how did Rosa debut again? wasn't she like a deranged fan of someone?
laugh.gif
who was it
thot she fell out of trash can by accident

Back
Top Bottom