Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

dfiojcfodinoicfn

STOP IT!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

this crowd is awesome, the new day is awesome seth rollins is awesome, besides the divas crap, this is awesome

From "headlining" WrestleMania to a match nobody cares about at SS. At least Roman is getting some more experience.

I got the PS3 version of 2k15, because I still don't have a PS4. Even if I did though would still have copped 2k15 for last gen.

More often than not when these game developers make the jump to the next gen consoles with their games the first iteration is usually bare bones, with a bunch of features taken out. Which is exactly what 2k15. Match types removed, lackluster roster, less CAW slots, all the the Create-a-________ features got gutted as well.

Looking forward to 2k16 though.
Are you high? The character models and career mode that was exclusive to the next gen version was worth the upgrade. The characters on PS3 look like s*** compared to the next gen versions. They look photo realistic.
The character models looking improved was to be expected.

Some looked great while others looked.....
7faeb8b4beea09b0b68545ea60b765db.png
While career mode had potential, many complain about the career mode being too short

Back
Top Bottom