Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

wearing shades indoors, Cesaro lost points there.

Looking like a starving Rikishi

WRle561.gif

Becky lynch that girl that gives 1/2 word answers during a date then stays shut followed by the awkward silence

B0LBK9I.gif

I thought Cena vs Rock Twice in a Lifetime was the most anticipated rematch in WWE history.

Actually, I thought Cena vs Owens was the most anticipated rematch in WWE history.  Twice!

I got the PS3 version of 2k15, because I still don't have a PS4. Even if I did though would still have copped 2k15 for last gen.

More often than not when these game developers make the jump to the next gen consoles with their games the first iteration is usually bare bones, with a bunch of features taken out. Which is exactly what 2k15. Match types removed, lackluster roster, less CAW slots, all the the Create-a-________ features got gutted as well.

Looking forward to 2k16 though.

Was what I expected from 2k14. But after that they had a full year. And yet 2k15 was pure trash

I got the PS3 version of 2k15, because I still don't have a PS4. Even if I did though would still have copped 2k15 for last gen.

More often than not when these game developers make the jump to the next gen consoles with their games the first iteration is usually bare bones, with a bunch of features taken out. Which is exactly what 2k15. Match types removed, lackluster roster, less CAW slots, all the the Create-a-________ features got gutted as well.

Looking forward to 2k16 though.

Are you high? The character models and career mode that was exclusive to the next gen version was worth the upgrade. The characters on PS3 look like s*** compared to the next gen versions. They look photo realistic.

Last edited:
I thought Cena vs Rock Twice in a Lifetime was the most anticipated rematch in WWE history.

Actually, I thought Cena vs Owens was the most anticipated rematch in WWE history.  Twice!

They need to stop with the "first time ever" references too

And Brock vs Taker is a match bigger than Wrestlemania, you know, the biggest PPV of the year, where the Streak ended? Yup, this Summerslam is gonna be bigger than that :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom