Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

What's the TripleMania card look like?

Dinastía, Drago, Goya Kong, Pimpinela Escarlata VS Daga, Mamba, Mini Psycho Clown, Sexy Star

AAA World Trios Championship: Los Hell Brothers (Averno, Chessman and Cibernético) (c) VS. Fénix and Los Güeros del Cielo (Angélico and Jack Evans) VS. El Hijo del Fantasma, Pentagón Jr. and El Texano Jr.

Villano III, Villano IV, Villano V VS Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown

Blue Demon Jr. & La Parka VS El Mesías & Electroshock

Hair vs Hair: Alberto el Patrón VS Brian Cage

Rey Mysterio Jr. VS Myzteziz

even though we have the sources (no broussard) to know who it will be i would love to see build ups like taz and y2k again, though im sure back in those days there were probably ways that people knew already

This show really sucks.  I know some of it is you need to be a AAA fan to appreciate.  But as an outsider, this really sucks.

Last edited:
Brian Cage wearing a Vote Trump shirt 
laugh.gif

This show really sucks.  I know some of it is you need to be a AAA fan to appreciate.  But as an outsider, this really sucks.

Only 3 matches have a chance to be good... Obvious which ones... AAA has way too many old guys who can't do anything... One of the Villano is 65 I think...

Yea I am about to knock out Day 11 for G1 now.

Boy it would be nice if I could watch that PWG Show. 

Oh yea man, Trevor Lee is that dude man. I am a fan

Trevor Lee is so good. Such a shame he went to TNA. I can't imagine what his thought process was when he made that decision.

Last edited:
Trevor Lee is so good. Such a shame he went to TNA. I can't imagine what his thought process was when he made that decision.

He didn't... He worked 2 shows as part of the GFW roster... No one has TNA contracts anymore besides Hardy and Kurt...

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I been hyping dude for over a year now... Keeps getting better... He can be a star... I really like how the only crazy move he uses is that flipping cross body...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom