Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

iMnIi4X.jpg

Paige is the most overrated Diva on the whole roster.

Meangene you win the Internet for today (yesterday really I'm just late) she can work when given the chance but dudes act like she's an all time great already. Pleas she's respectable in ring but super trash below average looking.

Sup fellas going thru some **** right now. I was balling the other day and felt crazy sharp pain in my lung whenever I took a breath. Come to find out I had a small hole in my lung causing my lung to slowly collapse. Got this big *** tube all up in my ribcage right now. And to top it off can't connect to wifi so i can't even pass time watching wrestling smh

Dam Fams you did the right thing by going to get checked out ASAP. Could have died in your sleep if you had let it go.

Dudes I said this last week and I'll say it again, as men go get your self checks out atleast 2-3 times a year including prostate exam. Too many good dudes dying/ getting sick from things that can be prevented. And get your flu shots b **** is free with most insurance. Rant/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom