Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

This paige slander is crazy. I bet y'all were happy when she debuted like a year ago. Granted I'm not a huge Paige fan, but she's not overrated or ugly. And an Eva push over Paige :rofl:  they better not give Eva the NXT title before they give Bayley a run with it.

Paige was cool with me until becoming a TE judge

WWE on a roll with these names lately. :lol:

- WWE NXT Diva KC Cassidy is now being called Peyton Royce while Jessie McKay is being called Billie Kay. They can now be found on Twitter at @WWEPeytonRoyce and @WWEBillieKay. Also, The Rock's cousin Lina Fanene is now being called Nia Jax and she can be found on Twitter at @WWENiaJax.
- WWE has also given new names to two NXT Superstars - Axel Tischer is now known as Alexander Wolfe and Mike Rallis is now known as Riddick Moss.

WWE on a roll with these names lately. :lol:

- WWE NXT Diva KC Cassidy is now being called Peyton Royce while Jessie McKay is being called Billie Kay. They can now be found on Twitter at @WWEPeytonRoyce and @WWEBillieKay. Also, The Rock's cousin Lina Fanene is now being called Nia Jax and she can be found on Twitter at @WWENiaJax.
- WWE has also given new names to two NXT Superstars - Axel Tischer is now known as Alexander Wolfe and Mike Rallis is now known as Riddick Moss.

Man these are brutal :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
-According to The National Enquirer, which was the source that broke the news of Hulk Hogan’s 2008 racist rant, Hogan is now being accused of lying under oath in his current lawsuit against Gawker.

The Enquirer report notes during a hearing on July 2nd, Gawker attorney Seth Berlin told the judge he had learned Hulk Hogan made statements under oath during both a deposition and a talk with the FBI that are “directly at odds with another.”

“So we have a situation… where the key participant, the plaintiff, is telling us one thing under oath and telling the FBI something else,” Berlin wrote.

Depending on who Hogan might have lied to, he could be found guilty of either obstruction of justice or perjury. If he lied to the Gawker lawyers he would be guilty of perjury, and if he lied to the FBI he would be guilty of obstruction of justice. Being found guilty of the either of those crimes could be punishable with jail time, and defense attorney Anthony Brooklier had the following to say to the Enquirer:

“That’s how Martha Stewart got nailed. It wasn’t insider trading that put her in jail. It was the lie she told to the cops.”

Paige was cool with me until becoming a TE judge
Haven't seen TE so I'm clueless on that front, but in the ring I still think she's good and most def not ugly. Is she unbearable on TE or does she try to be the star of the show?

All the dudes who say Paige isn't ugly really need to get out of the house and walk around a college campus or whole foods.
Girl is 4/10. Tops. 5 being average.

Sup fellas going thru some **** right now. I was balling the other day and felt crazy sharp pain in my lung whenever I took a breath. Come to find out I had a small hole in my lung causing my lung to slowly collapse. Got this big *** tube all up in my ribcage right now. And to top it off can't connect to wifi so i can't even pass time watching wrestling smh

You telling me you wouldn't hit if you had the chance? She's no Layla or Emma, but c'mon now a 4?

Nah I wouldn't hit.
Especially if she's screaming "This is my swamp" while I'm doing it
Nope. Not into that weird pale awkward black wearing chick. Never was never will be.
Give me Lana, Nikki, Eva, or Becky... Now we're talking.
Becky has some lingerie gifs online from like 2006. She looks waaaay different.

Would kill to see her take those pics today.

Last edited:
Sup fellas going thru some **** right now. I was balling the other day and felt crazy sharp pain in my lung whenever I took a breath. Come to find out I had a small hole in my lung causing my lung to slowly collapse. Got this big *** tube all up in my ribcage right now. And to top it off can't connect to wifi so i can't even pass time watching wrestling smh

:x :x :x ouch, that sucks dude. Hope you get through it smoothly.

Different strokes for different folks. Would take all of those ladies except nikki over paige. Anyway i'm off to google these becky pics...

It's repairable though, right?  I'll be sending well wishes your way and hoping for a speedy recovery, man.

WWE on a roll with these names lately.
laugh.gif

Haitch and the NXT team signed off on all of these?

laugh.gif

Damn man. :smh: I hope you have a speedy recovery. At least you went to the hospital and got checked out. Too many people in life ignore when the body is trying to tell you something isn't right.

Back
Top Bottom