Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

It's my birthday Saturday and I picked up some more Molly... Because birthday... And I have my favorite fwb coming over... So I should have some stories soon :smokin...
Just reported you to your local police department.

iGfUKwRMfXvk2.gif

yE62zvu.gif

8565%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20brock_lesnar%20chair%20gif%20the_miz%20wwe.gif

-WWE is gearing up to give Eva Marie a big push in the coming weeks at the expense of Lana, according to Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

After getting over in a big way as Rusev’s manager and more recently as his rival and Dolph Ziggler’s love interest, it appears WWE is getting ready to pull back on Lana’s push in favor of Eva Marie.

Eva Marie has been training hard to improve her in-ring work, which has been universally mocked by the WWE Universe since she started with the company. Higher ups in WWE are looking to feature Eva Marie as one of the cornerstones of the Divas revolution, with the storyline being Eva Marie took the rejection from fans to heart and it drove her to work hard and become Divas champion.

Many fans have been calling for Lana to be reunited with Rusev, since both of them saw the most success when they were paired together. During a recent workout video clip published by WWE, Lana teased that she’s been working on her own in-ring work and sent a message to the other Divas that she’s becoming a threat they need to watch out for.

It remains to be seen if Lana does eventually become an active competitor, but expect to see some pullback on how much TV time she’s been getting.
Eva Marie the next divas champ :x

Aint watched raw in 3 weeks
What have i missed

Chena got a broken nose and sext got a sweet anti cena shirt.

Ohh and taker and Bork had a pretty sweet brawl.... Geez they need to cut this show down to 2 hours :lol:

Last edited:
Eva Marie is the best looking diva on the roster and it's honestly not even close.
If you disagree, you're wrong.

Right now Eva is probably a better wrestler than Lana

That's not saying much being that Lana hasn't had a match yet and Eva's been glued to Brian Kendrick :lol:

So....they want Eva to be the "cornerstone of the divas revolution"...someone who even with all that 1 on 1 training still isn't ready? She's gonna look like a Total Goof in the ring with Sasha, Charlotte or Becky. A potential Eva vs Brie match :x :x :x :x

So nikki holding on to the belt is vince way of crapping on aj becuase of cm punk

Is that a reach

How undertaker avenging the streak when he could have done that at wrestlmania?

Back
Top Bottom