Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

New dolph theme
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif
 @ the belt and Rey comments
WWE is REALLY feeling insecure this week, now showing this Do You Know.  I don't get it.  WWE is like that kid with low self esteem that is always trying to hide it by blatantly complimenting themselves.

What the hell is Rey talking about?

Anyone notice Rey and Beth?  Hmmmm
I remember the worst "do you know" was when they said that more people watched Raw in 2010 than the superbowl....now correct me if I'm wrong but there is ONE superbowl a year and how many raws?
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif
 @ the belt and Rey comments
WWE is REALLY feeling insecure this week, now showing this Do You Know.  I don't get it.  WWE is like that kid with low self esteem that is always trying to hide it by blatantly complimenting themselves.

What the hell is Rey talking about?

Anyone notice Rey and Beth?  Hmmmm
I remember the worst "do you know" was when they said that more people watched Raw in 2010 than the superbowl....now correct me if I'm wrong but there is ONE superbowl a year and how many raws?
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

What do you mean 4w?Beth  is mad or is the WWE trying to  get the smarks approval

In the long run, it probably doesn't mean anything, because acknowledging Punk in a relationship would not fit his character at all.  But just interesting that Beth was one of the first people to congratulate Rey backstage.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

What do you mean 4w?Beth  is mad or is the WWE trying to  get the smarks approval

In the long run, it probably doesn't mean anything, because acknowledging Punk in a relationship would not fit his character at all.  But just interesting that Beth was one of the first people to congratulate Rey backstage.

Back
Top Bottom