Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

laugh.gif
 @ the belt and Rey comments
WWE is REALLY feeling insecure this week, now showing this Do You Know.  I don't get it.  WWE is like that kid with low self esteem that is always trying to hide it by blatantly complimenting themselves.

What the hell is Rey talking about?

Anyone notice Rey and Beth?  Hmmmm

laugh.gif
WWE is REALLY feeling insecure this week, now showing this Do You Know.  I don't get it.  WWE is like that kid with low self esteem that is always trying to hide it by blatantly complimenting themselves.

That Cena cameo is exactly why I hate that belt. It's such a blatant reminder that he's always lurking.

That Cena cameo is exactly why I hate that belt. It's such a blatant reminder that he's always lurking.

I pray that Cena tears something. Yes my hate for him is that bad.

If you were Rey's size you'd be scared of Beth too.

I pray that Cena tears something. Yes my hate for him is that bad.

If you were Rey's size you'd be scared of Beth too.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

I remember the worst "do you know" was when they said that more people watched Raw in 2010 than the superbowl....now correct me if I'm wrong but there is ONE superbowl a year and how many raws?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

I remember the worst "do you know" was when they said that more people watched Raw in 2010 than the superbowl....now correct me if I'm wrong but there is ONE superbowl a year and how many raws?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom