Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

giving Rey the title is dumb. And makes no sense? He isn't interesting, nor can a good and captivating storyline be built around him IMO.

Really? nor can a good? REALLY?

I don't understand the hate for Mysterio. I really don't.

Geez, he puts over Cody at Wrestlemania, Truth at Over The limit and Punk at Capitol Punishment (which Punk gave him props for on twitter) and has been involved in most of the best free TV matches, but god forbid he get a one month reign.

As for DB, he should cash it in on a PPV main event, has a Smackdown match main evented once this year?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

giving Rey the title is dumb. And makes no sense? He isn't interesting, nor can a good and captivating storyline be built around him IMO.

Geez, he puts over Cody at Wrestlemania, Truth at Over The limit and Punk at Capitol Punishment (which Punk gave him props for on twitter) and has been involved in most of the best free TV matches, but god forbid he get a one month reign.

As for DB, he should cash it in on a PPV main event, has a Smackdown match main evented once this year?
laugh.gif
agree his match with y2j at the BASH was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

laugh.gif
agree his match with y2j at the BASH was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the only reason im ok with rey getting the title is because i think he can be a bridge to a micarder like truth,ziggler,cody etc finnally winning the title, since none of them are gonna be beating cena clean anytime soon

the only reason im ok with rey getting the title is because i think he can be a bridge to a micarder like truth,ziggler,cody etc finnally winning the title, since none of them are gonna be beating cena clean anytime soon

i dont get why someone from tna always has to come out and take a shot at someone from wwe

i dont get why someone from tna always has to come out and take a shot at someone from wwe

no way sin cara gets let go, he will be brought back

u guys really think that triple h is gonna let his first project flop like that?

no way sin cara gets let go, he will be brought back

u guys really think that triple h is gonna let his first project flop like that?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Any news on that shirt beig on WWEShop when Punk gets back? I REALLY WANT ONE, but don't wanna pay 300 effin' dollars.

I want one too.  Maybe they can flip the black and white colors and remove the date for the retail version just so the white one can stay "special/rare"

Originally Posted by hymen man

Any news on that shirt beig on WWEShop when Punk gets back? I REALLY WANT ONE, but don't wanna pay 300 effin' dollars.

I want one too.  Maybe they can flip the black and white colors and remove the date for the retail version just so the white one can stay "special/rare"

I was just gonna say I totally agree with the HBK/Razor angle someone posted a few pages back..

Miz/Mysterio wins the title (I would pray the Miz does)...has a short run.

Punk comes back with OG title.

double belt ladder match
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I was just gonna say I totally agree with the HBK/Razor angle someone posted a few pages back..

Miz/Mysterio wins the title (I would pray the Miz does)...has a short run.

Punk comes back with OG title.

double belt ladder match
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I hope HHH administers sweeping changes like unifying the brands and the belts and we could have a WWE world champion. They could get rid of that gaudy spinner title and use only the "big gold" like it should have always been.

the big gold title came from wcw right?

Someone may have to clarify, but I think Ric Flair had it created for himself and it was adopted as the WCW title. Then flair left for the WWE and took it with him and WCW got their own belt for a while until he returned with it. When Vince bought WCW the rights to and design of the belt came with it. I owned a replica of both the winged eagle wwf title and the big gold version2 and the big gold is the only one i still own because it's frakin awesome in person.

I hope HHH administers sweeping changes like unifying the brands and the belts and we could have a WWE world champion. They could get rid of that gaudy spinner title and use only the "big gold" like it should have always been.

Someone may have to clarify, but I think Ric Flair had it created for himself and it was adopted as the WCW title. Then flair left for the WWE and took it with him and WCW got their own belt for a while until he returned with it. When Vince bought WCW the rights to and design of the belt came with it. I owned a replica of both the winged eagle wwf title and the big gold version2 and the big gold is the only one i still own because it's frakin awesome in person.

Yep this is accurate.  The person who owns that belt that Ric Flair brought to WWE in '91 is HHH.

Yep this is accurate.  The person who owns that belt that Ric Flair brought to WWE in '91 is HHH.

Back
Top Bottom