Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

It's good that they're finally giving Daniel Bryan the chance to shine, but the WWE still can't stop trying to force Cena on the fans.

He was getting all of the credit throughout the night for backing Bryan and then he comes out and saves him at the end. They always try to make him best friends with whoever is the most over at the time so that he can get cheered as well and it never works.

WWE isn't forcing Cena, the $$$$ is. Go to a WWE event and see the amount of parents spend $$$ so the kids can be decked out in Cena apparel. Not to mention the endorsements.

We get that but the fans also love Bryan. Can he get his shine on w/o Cena pulling a Hulk Hogan. That was a perfect example of why dude gets booed so hard by anybody over the age of 16.

I don't Cena running out was that big of a deal tonight. It sets up a match that most wouldn't mind seeing and potentially adds to the story line.

Bryan is a goddamn workhorse. I hope to see him in an Iron Man match within the next year or so.

4dub said he'd be drinking at the beach watching RAW live...but I don't think he's been in here since then.
laugh.gif

My dude is probably blacked out in the middle of a sharknado...

...with Zack Ryder.
Soooo my question is, where is this Cena/Bryan feud going? Face vs face at SS?
RAW concluded last week with Cena picking Bryan as his SS opponent.

Last edited:
4dub said he'd be drinking at the beach watching RAW live...but I don't think he's been in here since then. :lol:

My dude is probably blacked out in the middle of a sharknado...

...with Zack Ryder.

RAW concluded last week with Cena picking Bryan as his SS opponent.

I saw that last week. Was just trying to figure out if there might be D-Bry swerve or they'll truly go into the match as "Cena feeling D-Bry deserves it and he's there to strictly defend his title".

Roll up wins are cheap imo. Not a fan.

Anyway, someone on Twitter brought up a great point in Brie's nip slip saying that it was a plant for the show. Deadspin picked it up. Wouldn't be surprised if it was tbh.

Roll up wins are cheap imo. Not a fan.
Generally, they are, but it's also perfectly fine in certain circumstances. Bryan vs. Cesaro finish was fine after the story they laid out throughout the match.

The execution of it also made it that much more acceptable.

Last edited:
That Cesaro dbry Mach was too legit thank you Vince for giving us a good Match on raw that seems rare now a days

Now Cena has to be the biggest douchbag on planet earth if he doesn't allow management to give the strap to Bryan.

hell even Bryan winning and Vince forcing Orton to cash in and win will be satisfying

Met and spoke with eva Marie at the hurricane sandy event at ciprani in NY. She is very attractive but kind of dumb. Hopefully I have a cameo on the divas show. Should have used her number smh.

Missed smackdown last week...did they mention anything about Orton's injury on the show?

Since he wasn't on Raw, curious as to if they're just writing him off for now without saying anything.

Last edited:
Missed smackdown last week...did they mention anything about Orton's injury on the show?

Since he wasn't on Raw, curious as to if they're just writing him off for now without saying anything.

The E's playing up this "injury" so when the Viper cashes in at Summerslam it'll look like a complete surprise

Back
Top Bottom