Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Bryan's a made dude right now, but I definitely hope this signals something for Cesaro. Maybe a serious team push, with Cesaro making Swagger relevant by symbiosis, then a singles run down the line.

Not mad at Ryback being the last person. they had a real good match awhile back, and have some really good chemistry.

Yes!! A "You can't wrestle chant" ...don't push Ryback out of his element and have him injure D-Bry. Its bad that he has to try and follow that last match

I remembered, D.Bry called himself Mr. Small Package. Makes that finish that much better.

Does anyone else notice we are saying, "Good match" a lot as of late?

#WWE is turning the corner?
I was about to bring that up, too. For the most part, the product in the ring has been on point for the last 2 months or so. This is supposed to be WWE's dry spell for the year, but they've treated us with some good **** this summer.

Last edited:
Again, thank yall for putting me back on. I am dead serious. Thanks NT. I feel at home looking forward to watching wreslting every week. #Loser

But yea, does WWE still do traditional Survivor Series matches?

Ryback groans :lol:

You know WWE fans trip me out when they BOO when a heel gets to the ropes during a submission and/or move out of the way of a top rope spot about to be performed by a face.

Back
Top Bottom