Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Shows/Matches from the day you were born. - This just came to me and seemed like an interesting thing to look into. I use this site because a friend of mine works for it and puts in tons and tons of old to insanely old shows and bios. http://www.wrestling...hows&sort=datum

There's others like cagematch.de and such or just plain old Google.

PS: This is a DEEP website man. You can honestly sit here for a few hours just looking up info. Just mess around with it and post any interesting things you see.

People's Elbow might be a dumb move, but it's a move that everyone used to mark for. The Rock just had charisma in every thing he did in the ring.
I could never ever slander the People's Elbow after this one

people-s-elbow-o.gif

People's Elbow > Great Muta
Trruuuueeeee. Dat SWAG
pimp.gif

Nobody pay attention to triple h and bulldog :lol: the rock was the goat referee

^I have to actually agree with that :lol:. Him smacking that guy in the face with a sandwich or whatever had me clutching my stomach

Bruh he deserves a slammy for that. My man put some pesto in dudes ear drum

Last edited:
Yeah, I recently played No Mercy's Championship Mode...That handicap match against the APA made me rage quit >:

Yeah, I recently played No Mercy's Championship Mode...That handicap match against the APA made me rage quit >:
Here's a tip-edit their weight to super heavyweight so you can gain momentum easily.I wish I didn't have the bug copy of
NM.

WWE's contracts with USA and SyFy are up in September 2014.  Will be very interesting.  Vince believes WWE will double their rights fees for television because they will be treated as sports.  They are currently getting about $78 million per year for Raw and Smackdown from the networks.

Shows/Matches from the day you were born. - This just came to me and seemed like an interesting thing to look into. I use this site because a friend of mine works for it and puts in tons and tons of old to insanely old shows and bios. http://www.wrestling...hows&sort=datum

PS: This is a DEEP website man. You can honestly sit here for a few hours just looking up info. Just mess around with it and post any interesting things you see.

Can you fix the link?

http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=shows&sort=datum

Shows/Matches from the day you were born. - This just came to me and seemed like an interesting thing to look into. I use this site because a friend of mine works for it and puts in tons and tons of old to insanely old shows and bios.

Last edited:
The Ryback should just be the ultimate bully/troll. He can't be taken seriously doing anything else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom